Anyone for Chinese ?

shygye

A New Zealand company has a joint venture with a Chinese dairy company, Sanlu. The Chinese government kept the news of the contaminated milk products, baby formula, quiet before and during the Olympics. They sacrificed Chinese children for the glory of the Olympics. A very Maoist thing to do. :twocents:

Hong Kong is still finding contaminated eggs coming from China. :banghead:

Make sure the noodles were not made from Chinese "enriched" flour. :neener:

I suppose they are going to redirect the exportation to Thailand

:(

And what the Chinese can't sell be sent as food aid to Africa and Burma...

Actually that's what internal pharmaceutical companies do. Products banned in Europe are being sold to Africa e.g.

:(

My first time in Shenzhen about 1990 or so the Shenzhenians were living on the trees and at least eating healthy food . ( sidenote only )

My personal opinion of Chinese is that these fellows are the biggest community on earth that is based on fraud, corruption , selfishness and unscrupoulessness as long as it is not the close family . My list of personal experience about fraudulent practices in trading would eat up all bandwidth in Asia . Man China he no good heart .Matter of education and development which will take a hundred years . Taiwan is the opposite .

Having said that , my closest friend is Chinese and my first 2 ultralongtime - girlfriends in Asia were Chinese . I am therefore an expert .

A BuBi quality-statement , nothing but the truth .

Archived