Finally OJ goes to jail

Torneyboy

His children from the marriage to Nicole must be old enough now to fully understand the murders, etc.

I can understand but would still scratch my head if they were in denial about their father killing their mother.

Personally, I'd probably be in therapy about it. I wonder if any of the kids do believe he killed their mother?

OJ is a charmer though as you say. I think I heard him even say he got more women after the trial than before.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The odd thing about this whole case was that he was trying to get his 'memorbilia' back so that any proceeds from sale would not go towards the monetary judgement against him from/to the Goldman family.

He said he called "the Goldmans" prior, something I found hard to believe.

Most likely not! Rick James told of being confronted by guys who wanted to know "what the fuck you doin' here N**** you had it all, and you fucked up, you just like us now..." and a few beatings. Even Mike Tyson expressed his fears about being in prision, and how he was a preferred target of some, to show how bad they were. He had it all to lose, they did not.

By many accounts, the last thing you want to be is famous in prison, as the other imates WILL bring you down. Most likely, OJ may be in PC (Protective custody), and not out in the general population...any fuck ups on his part, and he WILL serve more time. The guys who are doing life know that, and might want to fuck him up for it.

I agree with OH. My guess is he'll want to stay away from gen pop (general population). Jail is darwinian. They'll shake him down if possible to get pay offs to stay injury free.

I can't think of too many prisoners that are looked up to. I heard Tyson was asked for his autrograph in the Indiana prison he was in but even he had to get in with a group as well for his own self preservation from what I heard.

You get a bigger rep bringing down a famous inmate that you do protecting one. Its prison. Everyone is after their own self interest. I've heard famous rappers who are jailed promise to help others be rappers when they come out as a sort of quid pro quo for protection.

There are exceptions and there are certain types of prisoners who get a pass but by and large, you need to be able to defend yourself or you are a victim. Prison is as darwinian as it gets. There is a pecking order and a food chain. You're either prey or predator and sometimes both depending on where you fall in the order of things.

What a HUGE black eye for US "justice"!

*** If *** he was guilty of murder, he should had been punished but the news reports (if you can believe any part of them) said that the prosecution completely screwed, so there you go, US justice at it best, NOT!!!

Now years later, he gets jammed up again. Justice served late? :dunno:

Archived