what do you like and hate about Christmas?.

sayjann

I hate most of it...I can put up with the decor, the lights look nice, but the thing I hate most, is the same lousy Christmas carols played every fucking where I go! I hate it!

Do what I do. Grab a bottle and isolate! :drunk:

Seriously, I can think of one positive thing about the holidays that you might be able to relate to.

Do you like tamales? :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chrisg.

thankfully i stopped going to christmas do's Years ago and i avoid the pubs.

prefer to stay at home with the GF and Mum and just have a few drinks.

Teddy.

i can cook pretty well but a feast for that many people would scare me to death,good luck......... :thumbup:

Phil.

i do enjoy going to the Filapinas christmas eve mass.

i just sit at the back and watch them doing what is important to them.

i went to see a production of The Wizard Of Oz in Manchester last week and it was filled with kids and i was filled with dread.

but it was great,lots of booing and hissing when the villians appeared and the kids really got involved......i loved it.

we put up our trees and decorations today and it was fun.

just for a change all our decorations are black.........

There's not much I like about it anymore, apart from a day off work. Although if I'm in Bangers then I have a nice dinner with some friends.

Here in the Middle East Christmas Day is not a public holiday but most expat companies give their staff the day off. This year it falls on a Thursday and Friday / Saturday are our weekend so we get a 3 day weekend. New Years day is also a Friday this year so another 3 day weekend. :)

black looks good.......

cheap option with optic fibre trees but the changing colours look lovely in the dark.

not feeling well but i had to hang out an upstairs window and place a climbimg santa half-way up the house............ :(

thanks for the good wishes fellas........ :thumbup:

Archived