what do you like and hate about Christmas?.

sayjann

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oh dear, 2 sand dwellers concuring about things they really have lost touch with. white lights were the in thing, blue lights are now the in colour for those of that pretension :)

I dwell in sand no more lazy :nono:

Well actually. technically I do as my house is built on sand as it is right on the coast.

But it is good old English sand, the type that doesn't burn your knobhead when you get it in your foreskin :thumbup:

oh dear' date=' 2 sand dwellers concuring about things they really have lost touch with. white lights were the in thing, blue lights are now the in colour for those of that pretension :) [/quote']

I dwell in sand no more lazy :nono:

Well actually. technically I do as my house is built on sand as it is right on the coast.

But it is good old English sand, the type that doesn't burn your knobhead when you get it in your foreskin :thumbup:

Why are you putting sand on your knob? Some strange fetish?

....But it is good old English sand' date=' the type that doesn't burn your knobhead when you get it in your foreskin :thumbup:[/quote']

Why are you putting sand on your knob? Some strange fetish?

Nah, Teddy was having a furtive wank on the beach when some big burly bloke kicked sand in his face and some of the sand happened to end up on his cock.......Unlucky really, I mean what were the odds of a few tiny grains of sand landing on something equally small. :rotl:

Archived