New USA Whopper Ad

shygye

The hamburger originated in Hamburg... :)

Cannot beat the home-made cooked on the BBQ version IMO

Also cannot understand why in LOS people spend many hours flying to a foreign country to eat the sam food they do back home.

Yeah, but the Hamburg original is raw! :snowman:

Quality tourists don't eat the local food. :grin:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am actually amazed they got so many people to eat it in the first place!! Most people around the world do not take easy to eating something they have never tried before. Kids yes ... but once people reach adulthood it is difficult to get them to eat something they never tried before.

If you hadn't been allowed to eat for 4 days and then let out and had a Burger King hamburger put in front of you, you probably would eat it as if it was really good shit. I know I would.

Surely the participants were paid to take the taste test, so they may not have liked farang food, but they chose the one they thought was the lesser of two evils ;-)

I'd skip on both the Whopper and Big Mac, preferring In-N-Out...or Carl's Jr's burgers.

Just for you mate, as discussed, a pix of the awesome venison burger (with streaky bacon and smoked cheddar cheese), from the Highlander Bar in Sillypore. One of the finest burgers I've had the pleasure to consume...

thumb_1228902529-Photo-0022.jpg

Cheers,

SD

You have me drooling all over my MaMa .... cannot afford much else but the 2 kilo's of cheese I brought back and MaMa till the week of Christmas unfortunately .....

Looks like a hugh delicious burger .......

Archived