More Than 650 International Scientists Dissent Over Man-Made Global Warming

Flashermac

OK, I'll bite. Can I lock you in a room filled with CO2 for 45 minutes? I'll pay you to do it.

It's "not toxic" according to you, so it should be no problem, eh?

What a moron. :rotl::rotl::rotl:

Cheers,

SD -- won't pay heirs, nor will pay until RY asks for it 45 min later 555555555

EDIT: PS -- here's a hint, cuz I'm a lefty and would hate to see you hurt yourself!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Michael Crichton was a scifi writer.

Not a scientist...

False.

He studied biological anthropology at Harvard College as an undergraduate, obtaining his bachelor's degree summa cum laude in 1964. Crichton was also initiated into the Phi Beta Kappa Society. He went on to become the Henry Russell Shaw Traveling Fellow from 1964 to 1965 and Visiting Lecturer in Anthropology at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom in 1965. He graduated from Harvard Medical School, obtaining an M.D. in 1969, and did post-doctoral fellowship study at the Jonas Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California, from 1969 to 1970. In 1988, he was Visiting Writer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.

Link

Not a scientist...

False.

He studied biological anthropology at Harvard College as an undergraduate' date=' obtaining his bachelor's degree summa cum laude in 1964. Crichton was also initiated into the Phi Beta Kappa Society. He went on to become the Henry Russell Shaw Traveling Fellow from 1964 to 1965 and Visiting Lecturer in Anthropology at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom in 1965. He graduated from Harvard Medical School, obtaining an M.D. in 1969, and did post-doctoral fellowship study at the Jonas Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California, from 1969 to 1970. In 1988, he was Visiting Writer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[/i']

Link

Ahhhh, I see. Crichton is smart because he went to Harvard and became a mediocre writer instead of following his training. But Obama, who became the top new lawyer in the US (as the editor of the HLR is traditionally considered), is not.

What a moron.

Cheers,

SD -- also has a PBK key...

Not a scientist...

False.

He studied biological anthropology at Harvard College as an undergraduate' date=' obtaining his bachelor's degree summa cum laude in 1964. Crichton was also initiated into the Phi Beta Kappa Society. He went on to become the Henry Russell Shaw Traveling Fellow from 1964 to 1965 and Visiting Lecturer in Anthropology at the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom in 1965. He graduated from Harvard Medical School, obtaining an M.D. in 1969, and did post-doctoral fellowship study at the Jonas Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California, from 1969 to 1970. In 1988, he was Visiting Writer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[/i']

Link

Ahhhh, I see. Chricton is smart because he went to Harvard and became a mediocre writer. But Obama, who became the top new lawyer in the US (as the editor of the HLR is traditionally considered), is not.

What a moron.

Cheers,

SD

Again you post garbage. Crichton is a scientist, as my link demonstrates.

Not a scientist...

False.

Link

Unfortunately none of these fine qualifications has anything to do with climatology....

Anthropology...well regarded as one of the easiest degrees to obtain...barely science although he did study the biological branch of it, so I imagine he had brushes with scientific discipline.

Archived