Health check in Bangkok

jai-dee

Payathai 2 is where we had one of our kids plus various other things done - very happy with it. A mate who used to go to Bummingrad switched as he believes he got better service.

Prices are quite varied - I wonder if they all do the same thing or various different things?

You really have to make a spread sheet to compare the different plans and what is offered.

I did actually make a spread sheet and found that the differences in programs are rather minor. All will do essential blood tests, X-ray, U/S, EKG. Some hospitals include an eye test, others dental exam, Phyathai even throws in an aromatherapy massage. None of these are of much interest for me, and certainly can't add 10,000 baht to the price.

for a check-up all these hospitals are equally ok - maybe with the exception of Sukhumvit Hospital which clearly does not play in the same league as th others(and i believe the above poster that they all offer pretty much the same)

BNH,Bumrungrad and Bangkok Hosp. are the most expenive places in Thailand so you pay their prices even if its just a simple checkup that you can do anywhe.

Phyathai would like to be in their class, and Vejthani an St Louis - they used to be cheap and good alternatives - also try very hard to charge this kind of prices.

Its nice to see that Christian is still cheap.

For a simple checkup, all this has nothing to do with quality - its just pricing policy.

Archived