Work in BKK?

I hear you! I go to LOS for 2 months home 4,LOS 2 and 4 home again every year. My plan is to retire in 6 years at 33, I save 20,000 a year after travels and will reach my goal of 220K+ at age 33. I work really hard about 80hours a week. I Ski alot for fun and shag when I find the time and energy. I go absolutly crazy in LOS and mix it with fishing, diving, and climbin in krabi. My interest over the next 6 years is to learn thai and lay the foundation for working in LOS. I look at the markets, real-estate, and try to understand how it all works.

I hope to have a bar, resturant, or club in 6 to 8 years in LOS. I have met some helpfull Thais and continue to pursue the goal of my retirement. This planning is helpful for my lack of life right now. I go to LOS for 4 months each year to start building a life and have an awesome time. I cater daily to the richest people in the world and need an outlet where I can do as I pleasure.

I will allways be able to find work back home due to being in construstion/landscape engineering/club/resturant/and massage roles. I plan to work in LOS in one of these facets.

SkiBum

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived