hidden treasures

sayjann

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Although some expats in the Gulf who have gotten pissed and fell asleep in the desert have woken up to find parts of themselves eaten by a camel spider....

Does this explain the shortness of your appendage? :grinyes:

Sometimes Munchie I think you have a serious fixation on my cock. You bring it up so often, see if you can go a whole week without thinking about it and then take it step by step. There's a good chap.

some nasty pix posted but pix don't bother me that much.

a spider in the flesh is a horrible thing to see.

i remember basking in that after sex glow in Phuket once and while lying naked on the bed a spider the size of a buffalo dropped from the ceiling and landed on the bed next to me.

i freaked out and grabbed my Gal and hid behind her whilst urging her to kill the critter.

but later i told everyone i was the hero by killing the biggest spider known to man...... :grinyes:

and while in her village on the Thai/Laos border i was have a quiet moment with a beer and reading my book while everyone else was asleep.

a spider the size of an elephant made his way across the table in front of my eyes......... :yikes:

i ran away in a second leaving my beer(and that takes a lot)and jumped into bed with #1 Girl and hid under the mosquito net..........

someone once tried to persuade me to handle a Tarantula to conquer my fears.

NO F******* WAY...............

When I was a high school student, we used to play with tarantulas. You can scoop them up with your hand and they won't bite. Great fun to chase the girls around the classroom with a big hairy spider. :)

But the ones to look out for in North America are two little ones: the black widow and the brown recluse. :shocked:

I suppose I am more of a coward than you but more honest.

:neener:

Coward: In the bedroom with my girlfriend :grin:

I ran to the bathroom and then shouted at her to kill the monster (was the size of maybe a ping pong ball)...

Girlfriend killed the beast but found funny to show me the "cadaver"....

I ran in the corridor...

So yes whenever a spider is concerned I am a big coward.

But I never got a spider the size of buffalo attacking me nor did I claim having killed the beast...

Only time in Thailand when I tried to appear brave about spiders was with a lady friend but it soon showed I was a coward when a giant cockroach dropped on my head from the branches above.....

I ran like if Napalm had touched me

:doah::dunno:

Archived