Who is a liar and/or retard?

USVirgin

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
excellent that you do not know rogie! me as well no idea about this chap!

it is reported that he only discuss on this forum about US politics from a far right wing perspective and that in real life he mix up Thailand and Taiwan! :neener:

I have been having a recurring dream about rogie. It always begin with rogie taking me up on taking him to a whorehouse and that I pay for his fun. So I decide to take him to the Star of Light. On the way to the Star of Light, all rogie would say as we were walking was "LIAR, LEFTIST, RETARD" We would cross the intersections and he would repeat over and over "LIAR, LEFTIST, RETARD". In the dream, a nice looking blonde farang lady who works at the UN comes up to me and tells me she is impressed that I would take somebody out for a walk who talks like rogie. As we walked along the street, she asks me over to her apartment were we fuck the weekend away. As for what happened to rogie, I don't know but then, it was only a dream. Maybe tonite I will find out what did happened to him.

As for what happened to rogie, I don't know but then, it was only a dream. Maybe tonite I will find out what did happened to him.

he probably got scammed in a Patpong upstair bar!

Republicans and their supporters achieve a significant higher rate of being scammed or touted in Patpong as they are used to believe the bullshit they are told! :neener:

As for what happened to rogie' date=' I don't know but then, it was only a dream. Maybe tonite I will find out what did happened to him.[/quote']

he probably got scammed in a Patpong upstair bar!

Republicans and their supporters achieve a significant higher rate of being scammed or touted in Patpong as they are used to believe the bullshit they are told! :neener:

Oh my gosh, he is doing a new version of the ping pong show.

Archived