I just bought a strip club in the US!

TheCorinthian

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"Gritts and tits?"

Hehehe...

Only been to Myrtle Beach once. Two day golf trip with an airline co-worker. We partied with some girls from Alabama and one really took a liking to my friend.

Later, she kept sending him postcards to the LAX office referring to him as "sweetcheeks" or something (probably something more country). I often opened the ticket counter and got the mail and made sure those post cards were up on the bulletin board, backwards and highlighted. :)

:topic:

Another "sweetcheeks" story, whether anyone wants it or not (prolly belongs in the travel section).

One night we're working the SQ16 flight from LAX (we worked for the handling agent TE, though) and he goes to the public restroom with his newspaper to take a crap and a guy in the next stall was being robbed and stabbed. Turned out to be an SQ departing passenger.

So "sweetcheeks" breaks it up and chases the attacker out the door, while the attacker runs over a couple of security guards or cops, who chase after him out the south door of the Bradley Terminal. "Sweetcheeks" takes the central exit and sees the attacker running north along the interior of the upper roadway and naturally runs toward him on a collision course.

Not considering himself a hero, he's thinking, "WTF am I going to do when I "catch" this guy with the knife?" Fortunately, just before they met, the attacker jumped the railing and landed atop a Super Shuttle van on the arrivals level before being arrested.

Funny as fuck, the way he told the story when he came back to the office, all sweaty. LAX - good times. :(

Hey, congratulations!

Best of Luck!

In my younger days, I visited a 'few' strip clubs in my area - near a big city.

One of my accomplishes actually married one of the gals. In this, I got to see some of how these places are run. I do not claim to be anything other than an observer.

But here, there was constant zoning issues. This club 'had' to hire a local police officer (paid detail - overtime rates).

And then there was the unsavory ethnic group that wanted a piece of the action. 'Protection' money or whatever it's called.

And the gals. Hmm . . . I got to know a few. Let's just leave it that . . . well . . . they went outside after each dance . . . for something to keep them going. Not all gals, mind you.

The bottom line, I witnessed one side of my culture that was different and quite interesting - to say the least!

Used to be a really good one in Santa Monica, CA, when I was a kid. They did well. Tour busses full of Japanese would file in every night for a drink or two. State nudity laws forced them to make it a private club until the city finally zoned them right out of business. The girls had the same habits as you describe, but we were underage, considered ourselves lucky to be there and they treated us well (especially if we had something to offer - then it was party all night elsewhere).

It was fun while it lasted. Never saw a reason to visit such a place in this country after that place closed.

PS. Sorry about the earlier thread hijack...GOOD LUCK, Corinthian!

Was in a small Indiana town and mentioned to the waitress in the restaurant I was having dinner at that I was going to the "Car Wash" to meet a customer....she was greatly concerned as that was "bad" place... (I knew already) played dumb (easy for me) and she literally begged me not to go there...OK, what's the alternative? She came up with one...got ta love the Indy ladies! :sex:

Archived