I just bought a strip club in the US!

TheCorinthian

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I thnk the short time rooms are coming to an end in the states.

All the do gooders are carrying signs etc. protesting at some clubs.

Bring in undercover cops.

Fl. has been real bad about that again lately.

Had one club years ago the protesters where at. One lady carrying a sign says we will call your dispatcher.

So I walk down and give her my name and company number. Said here call them, will save me a check call. Boy did she get mad.

Also in Sc. they used to have "truck stops" but never sold fuel.

Had rooms in the back. Been that way for years. Then wham. They got closed down.

It's a hassle now in the states with clubs

But let us know where and if I can help make the loan payment will stop and spend a few bucks

:beer::beer:

Can't wait to show up there with a t-shirt I got from the Hustler Store in LA.

It says "Sorry...I only date strippers'

Love that shirt. Funny thing is women love that shirt. They always ask me if its true and I say "well, I do make exceptions'

Anyway, the best of luck. Imagine yourself at a dinner party and you're asked 'So, what do you do?' lol...damn, I'd love to be able to be you and say 'I own a strip club'. :) :thumbup:

Well I thnk the short time rooms are coming to an end in the states.

All the do gooders are carrying signs etc. protesting at some clubs.

Bring in undercover cops.

Fl. has been real bad about that again lately.

Had one club years ago the protesters where at. One lady carrying a sign says we will call your dispatcher.

So I walk down and give her my name and company number. Said here call them, will save me a check call. Boy did she get mad.

Also in Sc. they used to have "truck stops" but never sold fuel.

Had rooms in the back. Been that way for years. Then wham. They got closed down.

It's a hassle now in the states with clubs

But let us know where and if I can help make the loan payment will stop and spend a few bucks

:beer::beer:

Maybe 1990 or so, Loveland Colorado, a place called "Debbie does Donuts" offered topless delivery, and "wake up service" to truckers.

Good luck, dude!

If I lived near your club, I would drop by.

Back in the late 90's I use to go to "The New Player's Club" in Tacoma, WA, USA. That place kicked ass. It almost reached LOS standards. And, don't get me started on the asian massage parlours across the street. Those were the days.

God forbid you allow someone to get an orgasm for cash. :cussing:

Rick's and Honey's in Seattle, WA, area are kick ass, but they got busted a few months ago, so YMMV.

Archived