I got the devil in me.......

Banphe

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the Thai Bars/Gogo;s in Saphon Kwai have names in English - RCA 2 stands out as a good one - back when showing and shows where totally banned - not even no name bar was showing - RCA 2 had shows where the girls would drop raw eggs (in shell their shell of course) out of their pussy's into a bucket where it wold break.

Very odd show.

Also candle wax was poplar.

OH and I saw that one together I think

Most of the Thai Bars/Gogo;s in Saphon Kwai have names in English - RCA 2 stands out as a good one - back when showing and shows where totally banned - not even no name bar was showing - RCA 2 had shows where the girls would drop raw eggs (in shell their shell of course) out of their pussy's into a bucket where it wold break.

Very odd show.

Also candle wax was poplar.

OH and I saw that one together I think

Did anybody fry the egg?

I had a pair of very young identical twins bought for me a long time ago up in Sapan Kwai.

What gender :rolleyes:

There's a pair of identical twins who work near Nana, one of whom did a photoshoot last year, with a pro photographer I know, for the cover of Maxim magazine. Both P4P.

BTW, both are katoeys.

I've just checked my old diaries - I got taken up there from Surawong, (strange - I would have sworn I was at the Landmark - memory must be going!!) I only stayed there for one trip - it was 1993. I would have no idea how to find the location again as I was driven there in a company minibus!! The place was a bit like a go-go bar from what I remember but served food as well. All the dancers were completely nude. the clientel were all Thai I think. The twins were most certainly female :)

I dont understand the fascination some guys have with this identical twins thing. It makes no sense to me. I'd rather have 2 different beautiful women than 2 exactly the same. Why pay double for the same thing? Variety is spicier in my opinion. Never could understand those wanting sisters either or mother and daughter. Its a bit to perverted for my style but maybe thats the point?.

Alph

Archived