I got the devil in me.......

Banphe

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bloody hell fire, all this because I am a whore monger and sound like some poster who left the site, according to my search, months ago.

Oh, and I am posting from Kuwait (where you must have many, many of readers as I work with 14 guys who also live in Thailand)

.....Jesus H Christ, if this is the welcome I get, fuck it. I'll go back to Teak door.

Bye

Gentlemen,

I want to fuck identical Twins.

Though I'd settle for twins who look similar.

I want to pay them so much money that they lose the inhibitions and do some nasty shit, I want to seriously stretch some twin arse.

Where can one find twins, of course, they need to be hookers. And, what's more, Id prefer they are naturally nasty.

The metal wank bank dictates that this is one hienous act I must committ before old age sets in

Your input is required

Years ago, I had the pleasure with the Long gun twins...wasn't worth it, and was expensive. Mind you, I'm glad I did it.

I had a pair of very young identical twins bought for me a long time ago up in Sapan Kwai. I was taken to the ?Thai place by a thai friend and I was really drooling over them all evening. My host pre-booked a taxi for me back to Suk and there they were in the back of it giggling away. they were absolutely fantastic. not surprisingly, I haven't had anything like them since :(

keep looking

Chan

Archived