Sponsors - random opinion

HeartThais

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the thing to remember about sponsoring is that the amounts expected are large ! if you send them anything under 5000 bahts this really irritates them as they cant go around boasting to their mates that they have found a sucker of note .

i have sent occasional 50 pound notes to help with the rent or on a birthday to Noy i gal i once knew.

I never got A THANKYOU and she never spoke to me again after ! 3000 or 4000 is seen as derisory and annoys them a lot.so if you want to be a sponsor only send huge ammounts of cash then they will love you longtime ,and so will their BF as they party on the bahts .

LOL sorry that your NOY didn't love you for your smallish amounts of sponsering, but I guess you paid her too much already as proven by your story :rolleyes:

Clearly other wiser gals (who are really different) will be more discrete with their expectations as not to disrupt the money supplies be it small or gigantic it all counts for whores ;)

Directed at all who say that sponsorship has increased:

- Is this really so? What's the evidence?

- If it has increased, what's the reason?

I mean, while you all say the BGs use electronic tools for communication to boost their income, us guys do the same to keep the rates as low as possible and to rate the BGs service and to spread the Mantra: don't sponsor a BG (see this forum).

:question: :confused:

Archived