Sponsors - random opinion

HeartThais

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you dont have to read every single word just the bits that ring true ,and boy are there some familiar bits in there .

i reckon most sponsors wise up after about 3-4 months as the suspicions and doubts creep in but you dont recognise them at first until familiar scenarios start to appear time and again .

there must be loads of thai and expat BFs laughing up their sleeves whilst they shag the sponsors lovelies....But there is always the nagging doubt about why the gals go screwy in the head and jeopardise the whole deal .

mai me samong ???

I happened to meet this BigBabyKenny some months ago as well as some other posters from this board.

(I went to the new big mango in fact)

All I can say is this bunch is far more arrogant than the ones on this board...and more than a few are bragging -> recounting experiences about places they never went to.

Back on topic:

Sponsorship is present everywhere in the world and of course can be found a lot in Asian countries.

I did sponsor someone for quite some time and with not too small amounts altough I never thought my European education would let me to sponsor someone....

I don't regret it even if the experience turned sour.

Would I do it again? Maybe, if I don't marry my missus....

Archived