Thai men lazy?

Lusty

in my case, the biological faqther does spend some time with the son but absolutely no time with the daughters. I know the youngest daughter hasn't seen the father in at least 6 years, even though he lived in the same town, Chiang Mai, for all that time. I strongly suggested that she see her father before coming to the U.S. and she declined.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems that the Thai girls are not worth much. My tee rak's mother died a week after she was born. Her father gave her to the mother's family and he kept the son (her brother). They grew up in separate worlds. Seems to be a Thai custom as I hear many of the same stories.

In truth, how many Thai women run away from their men/responsibilities? True, many use the excuse they are going off to work the bars and factories because "...Thai man no goot, not take care..." but in truth, how many are doing it to get away from the man/kids/responsibilities?

When my adopted parents split, I went with adopted dad, Sister went with adopted mom. This is/was common in many U.S. divorces where kids/custody became an issue...sort of a fucked up compromise of sort, kids be damned of course.

Not the same in the UK.The courts will not split up the siblings if there is squabbling over custody.

Anyway,I was walking around the Rama 4 road area once and I walked past a building that was having some sort of extension being built.

The on the gang were three men and two women and the men were sitting about with the bottle of obligatory Mekong :drunk: whilst the women were mixing up the cement!

In truth, how many Thai women run away from their men/responsibilities? True, many use the excuse they are going off to work the bars and factories because "...Thai man no goot, not take care..." but in truth, how many are doing it to get away from the man/kids/responsibilities?

yes this is what i mean.

One of our neighbours worked in the rubber tree fields while his wife spent his money for new fashion weekly. Their boy was hungry often.

Then, the man walked frustrated away.

Since then she had two new "husbands".

Boys father pay for school etc. But the boy is still hungry. She spend most of the money still for new fashion nearly every week.

An example in Suisse, a lot of Thai females spend their times in Pubs and discos while their farang husbands or someone else have to take care of the children.

It is doubtful to listen, how many farangs are naive to believe the tearful storys bar girls are telling.

Archived