Thai men lazy?

Lusty

Never heard the missus or her friends saying Thai men are lazy (she comes from a farmer family).

The Thai men I met/know are working far more hard than I do no matter if farmers or office workers.

The main problem with Thai men my missus friends pointed out is that there are quite a lot who are educated, working hard and faithful but there are far more Thai ladies competing for these men....

Result: Many educated and nice middle class Thai ladies are left alone and I realize that more and more middle class women are focusing on their career without considering being married (despite their families pressure)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whenever people post things like this

(characteriszing a whole population),

you should instead make A COMPARISON...

to sex tourists or expats who live in

tland because of the cheap/easy sex.

Shouldn't you be

asking "are thai men lazier than sex tourists

sexpats?.

Or, when people here say that "all bar girls

are the same.....blah blah.....", then

aren't all sex tourists/sexpats the same?

I haven't seen any difference between Thai men and western men as far as the percentage that are lazy. I do know a lot of Thai men that are divorced with children and pay no child support. In my case, my wife, who was divorced for 3 years before meeting me, never received any money to help with expenses for their 3 children. I'm assuming that enforcement of any child support decrees isn't a high priority of the Thai judicial system.

I've seen and heard of many Thai men demanding custody of the kids when the split happens. (Usually the split is caused by them leaving for the younger mia noi/new wife.) From what I have seen most Thai women refuse to give up the kids to ex hubby and his new lady (point of pride, payback, spite, and of course they love their kids). Many times I have seen they'll give up the boys/sons to ex-hubby, but not the girls/daughters, for Papa and new lady to raise. Also the men seem to fight harder to get custody of the boys, more so than with the daughters.

I've rarely seen and heard of much being sent for child care/support once the split occurs (and not just for the less affluent fathers, but even those with very good paying jobs). If money is sent it is usually an occasional thing done for a specific reason and not a monthly/annual payment. The goverment does need to get tougher on this matter, as it is the kids that suffer the most. But hopefully they are reasonable about the amounts and don't follow the western blueprint on this.

Just my experiences and what I have seen here over the years.

Archived