What Do Women Want?

Uthai

Cheers SD, didn't tell me anything I didn't already know, but useful nonetheless. A lot of dallying about in the article.

Freud suggested, many years ago obviously, that women have a far greater capacity to enjoy sexual behaviour than men. Women are also often more perverse.

Also that women's sexuality is malleable is a well known about phenomenon.

Lastly, that women are narcissistic is also hardly news.

So, it's interesting but doesn't present anything new. Nancy Friday's books told most people all we needed to know. All you had to do was join the dots.

Who really cares what women want? Frankly' date=' I seriously doubt the average woman even knows what she wants. If it weren't for pussy, we'd hunt them as rodents.[/quote']

I know you have issues/problems with women OH but I'm very surprised at what you have just said. I really hope you are joking?

Yes, I have tons of issues, women being just one...ok maybe the biggest. But truth is, *MOST* times a man talks to a woman, outside of a business deal/work, he is only doing so because he is interested in pussy.

How many ugly skanks do you have coffee with/ask to dinner? Same when you are out and looking around, and women are present, *MOST* guys look and say "yes, I'd fuck her" or "Hell no." In *MOST* cases, the first notice is based on appearance/sexual attraction. Same is true for women I am told.

Facts are, I/you/most heterosexual men would NOT put up with a woman's crap/erratic behavior/PMS/PMT etc if it were not for pussy. That is a simple matter of nature.

Of course we have all been "programmed" to believe we are supposed to put up with it, and kiss women's asses, but look at who taught you all that MOM! We have been taught to let them go first (good idea if walking near land mines), buy them shit, pay for everything, and NEVER hit a girl! Yet, how many women will say it is o.k. for a woman to strike a man for insulting her? or kick him in the balls for an offensive comment? Yet we are taught NEVER hit a girl, no matter what. The laws favor them in abuse cases, divorce, child custody etc...

It is why women are so narcissistic/fucked up. They have been taught the world revolves around them and that hole between their legs! This is why the worst insult you can give a woman is to tell her you don't want to fuck her, or to fuck someone else instead of her it screws their whole world up. Their reaction is priceless "...what? you have to give me what I want...I have this...this hole...you want it, it is the ONLY one your dick fits into...what? you don't want it? you can get another...? NOOOOOO! Not true! What, you can pay for it? same as you do with me? NOOOOOOO!..." and thier minds just collapse in melt down. Why do you think women hate prostitution so much? it takes away their power that's why.

So in summary, To rephrase my previous comment,women, if it weren't for pussy, we wouldn't waste our time talking to them... Better now?

I usually don't. I am pretty much a loner. I occasionally interact with people in a group, or hang out with the guys, discussing guy stuff (like pussy and why women make us all nuts), or doing guy stuff (such as fixing cars, or a house etc, or talking about pussy). Why do you talk to/hang out with guys? I usually ONLY talk to women when I have to, or when I want to fuck them.

Now, answer my question, would you put up with a woman's bullshit if you didn't want to fuck her? or if you weren't fucking her? Didn't think so. You'd do what most self respecting guys do, and walk away/ignore her.

This report only proves the fact that women are like selfish spoiled children,they don't know what they want, yet they want everything, are given too much, and don't even know how or why they work or want it. They act like they have it all figured out and are A#1 in all areas, yet if a man made the same claims, he'd be called sexist, chauvinistic etc...

BTW, why is there so damned much interest in "What women want?" Doesn't anyone care what men want? or what ALL PEOPLE NEED?

Archived