Wow! Pray for this guy!

TheCorinthian

She was probably taking fertility drugs which dramatically increase the chance of having multiples.

She apparently was.

The doc that implanted 8 embryos should lose his license!

100% right! This is just wrong! Health of the kids and mother aside, this bunch is going to be a real drain on the system as a whole, and I doubt this guy makes enough to cover 100% of the bills.

<< WHITTIER, Calif. â?? How in the world does a woman with six children get a fertility doctor to help her have more â?? eight more?

An ethical debate erupted Friday after it was learned that the Southern California woman who gave birth to octuplets this week had six children already.

Large multiple births "are presented on TV shows as a `Brady Bunch' moment. They're not," fumed Arthur Caplan, bioethics chairman at the University of Pennsylvania. He noted the serious and sometimes lethal complications and crushing medical costs that often come with high-multiple births.

However, the children's grandmother, Angela Suleman, told The Associated Press her daughter resorted to in vitro fertilization because "her fallopian tubes are plugged up" and she had trouble conceiving.

[color:red]She said her daughter, who is unmarried[/color], conceived all her children that way and has been obsessed with having children since she was a teenager.

>>

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090131/ap_on_re_us/octuplets

I'd say the woman is a bit off. Unmarried, 6 kids at home, and she wants more? WTF? I wonder what her financial situation is, who is paying the bills for hospital and home, and if she was ever married and who fathered the previous 6 kids she has and if they are receiving child support, welfare, whatever for their upkeep. She probably has the IQ of a sparrow! :( Ditzy broad.

Archived