A 40 year old virgin, a 40 year old like teenager, breast self examination.

Coss

There are a few relaxing, low key, bars that cater for the day trade, complete with girls. I was at one of them.

Two of the ladies, whom I'd met before on previous trips, kept me company, conversation is fairly limited, but little gems like, "I like this lip gloss because it looks like I have sperm in my mouth," would pop out and raise the amusement level.

I related to them how my wife had had a mastectomy as the result of breast cancer, this prompted a fifteen minute round of breast examinations by the two girls. These two are possessed of very good hooters and though they didn't bare all, and wouldn't let my self professed "Expert" hands in on the action, I was still very entertained, watching them feel themselves up with thoughtful looks on their faces.

Began the day early, Tuesday, my last day. After an afternoon of getting a head of steam on and some Tex-Mex food, we sauntered down Soi 33 and to The Office, my first time there.

Two very attractive but quick and straight to the point, girls attached themselves to us. A couple of drinks later they brought over the virgin, 40 years old. Now I find that hard to believe. On the credit side she was shy, very nervous and after a not so subtle examination, was wearing sensible pants. She was thin like I like 'em, reminded me of a beautiful witch. On the debit side, sensible pants could mean she was on her period, at which point, stating one was a virgin might seem like good business practice. Any way we left, there were very few customers so one could always return if so inclined.

To Christies and I immediately regretted having left my visit to Soi 33 till the last night, there is a surfeit of talent in Christies, bloody lovely. My Stretch Princess of previous years had been sponsored out of the scene, but her friend, the 40 year old that still had the body of a teenager was present. This girl, without a doubt, could easily be mistaken for a 19 year old, firm as a firm thing, pert bottom and chest. Even looking at her face it is difficult to think she is over 25. We played numerous games of pool and sank most of a bottle of black, and then the witching hour was upon us.

We paid bar for our respective dates and headed into the sultry night, each going our separate ways.

I stopped off at cowboy and teeny and I bought a few drinks for the fat little demi mamasan and feral girl. Then it was sleepy time. Slept all night I did, I had to leave the high jinks for the morning.

I'd forgotten how much fun can be had at Soi 33, whilst the perception is that prices are high, I've spent more at lower priced places and when bought by the bottle, Black is cheap drinking.

Will it's back to middle earth today and I'd just like to thank all the kind persons I've spent time with this trip, you know who you are. And I now have to start planning the next trip.

Cheers

Coss

Your post brings back mammaries of similar breast inspections I've witnessed.

But more to the point, my own examination one afternoon at Dali. I was accused, rightly, of being an 'ancohonic.' Had to raise my hands for a few bargirls and the dragon mamasan to demonstrate I had 'the shakes.'

Even though I was buying drinks for all of them, it's nice to see they care.

PS. Christies is a fairly aggressive place, but I always enjoy it too. :thumbup:

Forty year old virgins in bars do happen; my GF's older sister was over 40 when she first began to work at a NanaPlaza bar after slaving for more than 20 years in a sweatshop sewing elastic bands on underwear.

She had never had either husband or boyfriend and was truly untouched. She maintained her virginity while serving at the bar for close to a year until a slick talking Queenslander took her off to his room. Unfortunately, on the third day of conjugal bliss his spouse, who he had somehow forgotten to mention and who was supposed to be on an extended visit to family upcountry, banged on the door and loudly proclaimed her wifely status. This was all a little too much for Pii Sow who departed in such haste that she failed to collect any of the promised compensation for her maiden sacrifice.

After that experience, she resolved to limit her services to delivering cold beers and cocktails.

"Christies is a fairly aggressive place, but I always enjoy it too."

Yes, though aggressive women in the bars is not a bad thing per se, it's just how attractive they are and how polite and amusing and pleasant they are in their aggressiveness. I've always had a nice time in Christie's the few times I have been there the past couple of years. There are some very nice looking women in there and I've not had any complaints due to their 'aggressiveness'. :) :thumbup:

Archived