When the Muslim population increases...

cavanami

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Soooo, the Jewish prof says that they will kill Germans, etc...OK, but what, 99% of who they would kill were not even born when WW II was on...sooo WTF, doesn't accomplish much except stoke the fires of unrest.

Dr. Peter Hammond's book...are the percentages wrong, countries wrong? what's the problem? Figures don't lie but liars do figure, as a math prof once mentioned.

If Dr. Peter Hammond facts are in order, then facts are facts. Call names, but facts are facts!

>>Soooo, the Jewish prof says that they will kill Germans, etc...OK, but what, 99% of who they would kill were not even born when WW II was on...sooo WTF, doesn't accomplish much except stoke the fires of unrest.

... no it's the Dutch born Zionist Israeli Jewish Professor now living in a house possibly still owned by a Palestinian ethnically cleansed into a refugee camp who threatened it . In an Armageddon scenario you're quite right, it would serve no purpose at all. Just shows you what a mob of Israeli nutters you're dealing with. Mark my words, that war criminal Ariel Sharon (may he rot in hell when he finally escapes his tormented dreams!) sabotaged the Camp David peace process, and Netanyahu will do the same to Obama's efforts, and the USA and her allies will pay the price again for Israel's selfishness and greed.

Re. your racist Islamophobic nonsense (and what purpose did your warning serve may I ask apart from stirring up hatred through stereotypes), your percentages are possibly correct according to latest census figures for each country.... who knows, who cares? It's your stereotyping and generalisations that are the fallacy. As though "X" % Muslim must naturally cause "Y" situation.

Which comes first the Chutzpah or the Eid?

eg. One could say... countries with African presidents are hopelessly corrupt, therefore all countries with African presidents (or Afro American??) must be the hopelessly corrupt ...as though there is a causal relationship. Blatant bullshit.

On my travels I have sometimes been appalled by the obnoxious behaviour of young Israelis, and was threatened with a gun once by a couple of Jordanian Arabs. On other occasions I have experienced the decent company and hospitality of both Israelis and Arabs. I take people of any race or creed as I find them on an individual basis.

Room enough for all of us on the planet I reckon.

:beer:

Guest lazyphil

sure, but would you live in a street full of of muslims and mosques. answer honestly. you are an infidel, no matter how agreeable your attitude towards them is. wake up.

sure, but would you live in a street full of of muslims and mosques. answer honestly. you are an infidel, no matter how agreeable your attitude towards them is. wake up.

I have, I had a mosque at one end of my street. Surrounded by muslims, when I lived in the UK. Never had even a hint of a problem.

But feel free to stereotype if it makes you happy.

its time we stood up to this bullshit!

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile -- hoping it will eat him last.

winston churchill.

â??Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itselfâ?Â

FDR

You and others would do well to remember this, whilst you buy into the bullshit, which in turn exposes the deficiencies in your personality.

You're being played. Wise up.

Archived