When the Muslim population increases...

cavanami

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
my personality is in tact. pompous ass.

Utterly impossible. You're a product of both deficient genes and an imperfect environment, therefore you will have defects in your reasoning, understanding and awareness, as all do.

Very few exist aware of their own flawed condition. If no ones ever shown it to you, you wont know it's there.

Nothing pompous, just stating a fact.

I don't expect you to agree with me, because you'd have to know what I'm talking about...and I know that you don't.

Guest lazyphil

hey, who was stereotyping chavs in another thread, you!.....i grew up on council estates and have encountered chavish people and yes it can be annoying but i put educated bankers as lower forms of life quite honestly.

If I'm guilty of stereotyping, then so be it. I've more experience of chav's than I care to remember.

I've also considerable experience in dealing with people who arrive at conclusions not based upon reality. The anti-Muslim or anti-Israel sentiments are all overblown and based on drawing conclusions from a lack of experience and deficits in reasoning.

The issues of inequality exist within all, due to our own imperfections. Usually they are derived from the experiences gleaned in childhood.

The smouldering ashes of peoples issues can be easily roused by those with a desire to do so. It seems to be a common technique deployed by governments of late.

cav, a lot of opinion in that piece....

It always amuses me when those who condemn others for practicing hate/racism do so by being hateful/racist. Dr Peter Hammond would appear to be one of those.

I think he is just telling it as it is, there's no malice in his books only that these are possibilites viewed and based on historical events.

And he is correct, Muslims account for around 3% of the UK population, but they have a dis-proportionate amount of influence in how our country is run, mainly because through legislation (hate crimes) and from fear of upsetting this minority group the country is going to the pits. If anyone does stand up and tell the truth they are labelled racist. You cant win. We in the UK have been conditioned by society to be tolerant and respectful of other faiths....rightly so, however there does come a point when enough is enough. Unfortunately that stage was reached some years ago and I fear its now too late to stop any Muslim agenda.

Even in your comments about this article, you have labelled the professor a racist, this is exactly the sort of thing I am talking about. Rather than slate this guy don't you think its time for some serious debate on the matter without people being ostrcichsed?

yes i will thanks i enjoy my freedoms' date=' for the time being.[/quote']

Freedoms? You're being manipulated. Where's your freedom, if you have no control over your thoughts.

The irony is, you really, honestly, truly believe you've arrived at these conclusions yourself.

We do have freedom in the UK, we can dress how we like, eat what we want and choose our own faith without fear of persecution. We also have laws that are based on evidence rather than heresay and gossip. You are not going to be stoned to death because your neighbour alledges that you are a pedophille, though I will admit that our freedoms are being eroded slowly and surely.

Much of this comes down to additional laws on home security which ironially are there to protect us from terrorist attacks iniated by....yes you guessed it....Fanantiacal Muslims...

its time we stood up to this bullshit!

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile -- hoping it will eat him last.

winston churchill.

â??Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itselfâ?Â

FDR

You and others would do well to remember this' date=' whilst you buy into the bullshit, which in turn exposes the deficiencies in your personality.

You're being played. Wise up.

[/quote']

Faustian, I invite you to come to the UK. I'll take you to Birmingham or Leicester where over 70% of the population are Muslim or from other ethnic groups. I'll show you the over-the-top Mosques that are plentiful, where police are fearful for treading in case they cause upset and riots. Where a high amount cant even speak English or integrate...is this right ? of course not.

I have no problems with anyone from different faiths, however if they come to the UK then I expect them to live by British law and adapt to British society and contribute meanfully to putting the 'great' back in Great Britiain...unfortunately this is not happening, instead they are arriving by the plane load, seaking asylumn, getting state handouts which then pisses off the rest of the population.

Of course not all cases are like this but its a disproportionaly high %age.

I think it's time for a debate, I'm also against all forms of religion (which I've posted upon numerous times, I'm also vehemently against Sharia law and the muslim extremism we see) based upon the fact that it's bullshit, but I will call things as they are. If someone is being provocative/inflammatory just because they don't like something, or have some issue based on screwed up reasoning, that's not a good enough reason in my humble opinion.

Much of that Peter Hammond piece is suggestive and predictive based on his own speculation. It is strange how the people who buy into this prediction, pour scorn on the more scientific predictions of global warming. It goes to show how easily people are duped when it affects their own issues.....

its time we stood up to this bullshit!

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile -- hoping it will eat him last.

winston churchill.

â??Only Thing We Have to Fear Is Fear Itselfâ?Â

FDR

You and others would do well to remember this' date=' whilst you buy into the bullshit, which in turn exposes the deficiencies in your personality.

You're being played. Wise up.

[/quote']

Faustian, I invite you to come to the UK. I'll take you to Birmingham or Leicester where over 70% of the population are Muslim or from other ethnic groups. I'll show you the over-the-top Mosques that are plentiful, where police are fearful for treading in case they cause upset and riots. Where a high amount cant even speak English or integrate...is this right ? of course not.

I have no problems with anyone from different faiths, however if they come to the UK then I expect them to live by British law and adapt to British society and contribute meanfully to putting the 'great' back in Great Britiain...unfortunately this is not happening, instead they are arriving by the plane load, seaking asylumn, getting state handouts which then pisses off the rest of the population.

Of course not all cases are like this but its a disproportionaly high %age.

I agree with you...and I'm english. I used to live 50 metres from a mosque in Swindon. I fully agree integration is essential. I'm expected to respect the culture of Thailand and I try to do so, learning the language being a vital aspect of that. So you wont find any argument from me about your points.

I think the situation is crazy, but I also know that a lot of stuff posted about muslims is crap. I've known and met many. All the ones I've known have been friendly and gentle.

Archived