When the Muslim population increases...

cavanami

>>is robaus a brand of vodka or something?

... no but I'll have a pint of whatever you're drinking at the moment. :neener:

Neither on iap.org or rense.com the 2 sources quoted can I find any reference to Muslim Matrimonials. :troll: ??

:beer:

they come in 33cl bottles.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Read this recently but really don't perscribe to all the histeria.

Greg Sheridan ("Europe's Big Challenge," has said that a Muslim majority in Europe "will present daunting problems for an integrated Continent". Muslims will outnumber non-Muslims in all of Western Europe by mid-century. That view is at the high-end, but is likely to be true given what we know about the eclipse of White populations elsewhere in the world. After a certain point Muslims would reach such political power that they would control the nation's immigration policy, so that ethnic swamping would occur. Europe has the lowest fertility rate in the world (thanks to women's lib) and the Middle East and North Africa the second highest.

Even Sheridan is concerned that this demographic change will bring problems. Remember this is the writer who for years joyfully embraced the Asianisation of Australia and the eclipsing of the Anglo-Australian population. For one thing 1-2 per cent of Europe's Muslims are involved in "extremist activities" - that is, up to 480,000 potential suicide bombers.

Maybe it is time for a genuine debate - and referendum - on the questions of immigration and multiculturalism.

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Er, I dont know about the rest, but any 'genocide' committed by Indonesia's military has been done purely to reinforce Jakarta's stranglehold over the population of a 'rogue province'. Some in the Christian community tried to paint East Timor as a Holy War, but I'm not aware of any such thing in Aceh. 'Ethnic cleansing' is another term that I would argue with, although moving Javanese into the outlying provinces certainly hasnt won Jakarta any friends. In any case, its all about money and power - only the nutters continue to use religion as a smokescreen for their real ambitions.

>>sure, but would you live in a street full of of muslims and mosques. answer honestly. you are an infidel, no matter how agreeable your attitude towards them is.

...yes, of course I would ... without a second's hesitation... why ever not?? You see, I'm the same species as them - human beings. You absolutely amaze me. I now can see your true racist colours - presumably your answer would be an unequivocal "No" to living in such a street. It's obvious that you have the antisocial problem, not the Muslims.

In Oz I have a house (admittedly I only spend 2-3 mths of year there) quite close to an Islamic college (presumably there's a mosque nearby... don't quite know where), and I see quite a few Muslims mainly Malay and dark skinned Somalis I suspect in hijabs. part of life's rich tapestry None of em ever done me any harm at all. Very good neighbours. I have visited about 15 Muslim countries in my life... in the last 12 months Morocco, Tunisia, Turkey, Sharjah. Charming friendly people everywhere, as were the several groups of Israelis I trekked with in Turkey a few months ago.

Have you ever even bothered to get to know a Muslim?

Guest lazyphil

i said muslims, muslims come in all races and colours, including white people so dont come playing the race card. i would not want to live among muslims as most muslims say in burnley or bradford stick together. humans are tribal. i would not mind having a few muslims in my area but i'd like to be in the majority of my own kind. i.e christians and english (i'm not mentioning race here BTW)......yes i know a few muslims, one in particular from eygpt, a nice guy, brings me back an assortment of nuts when he returns from visits in eygpt. we talk openly about stuff, he is mature enough to get the tribalism in humans, he agrees, he'd rather live among his own kind but is pragmatic. he makes better money here.

What concerns me is the Islamophobic hysteria whipped up by the OP for example, something akin to Hitler's fashionable anti Semitic propaganda in the 1920s/30s.

One of my best mates back in Oz, lives an almost hermit existence deep in the forest 15 kms outside a red neck bush town.. real Deliverance country, many of the locals bare foot white ferals wearing plaid bogan shirts. There's not a Muslim within 100kms coo-ee of the place. Yet he has set up an elaborate Islamophobic website, spends most of his day surfing the net for likeminded souls... and there are plenty of them, reinforcing each other's prejudice.

I take the piss out of him unmercifully, and tell him if any mad mullahs turn up on his doorstep trying proselytize him to Just Say No.

My mate's a lovely gentle bloke in every other respect. He's never met a Muslim in his fucking life! and yet can promote on his site all manner of demonizing, dehumanizing and stereotyping.

This mindless hysterical hatemongering frightens me. There's a danger that hatred of Arabs or Muslims becomes the unthinking irrational norm. Then we're not far short of the slippery slope to another Holocaust. There were shades of it las month in Gaza... 412 innocent children killed, yet 80% of Israelis approved, as though the casualties weren't real people somehow, until that Palestinian doctor who spoke Hebrew and worked in an Israeli hospital begged for help on live Israeli TV because 3 of his daughters had just been blown apart in their bedroom by 2 Israeli tank shells. BBC Gaza doctor's loss grips Israelis

My favourite line from Brecht's "The Resistible Rise of Arturo Ui" the allegorical play about Hitler's rise to power. Pinched from a review, and more eleoquently expressed than I could..."The final, crushing, lines see Ui himself demanding that the audience reflects. He steps out of his own drama, pulls off his moustache and counsels us not to 'gloat' over Hitler's defeat, because, he says: 'The bitch that bore him is in heat again.'"

Shalom. Inshallah.

OK you're a religionist then... same same but different bigotry!

Don't waste time on this thread, LP. Get digging that fallout shelter!

Visit Israel, before Israel visits you! :)

Gotta go. Got a friend coming over for tea. Gotta cook some halal tucker, or was it kosher??? Who cares?

Archived