IMPORTANT: PT changes

khunsanuk

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember Khun Bill telling us how there was a back entrance/exit to Nana Plaza.

Ummm... to the old message board or to the actual Plaza itself? :confused: If it's the actual Plaza' date=' I'd like to know in case there is a fire or other disaster.

Speaking of old stuff, I wonder what ever happened to the "Bar Girl Simulation" that used to be here...

-=/NN[/quote']

I believe there is one in AngelWitch. And seems to me the old Woodstock had a back door too.

Cheers,

SD

There was also a guy on Thaipussy called The Old Sarge or something like that, a VN war vet.

Had a great story about walking along a dark soi or dirt road with a Thai girl, when a firecracker went off or an engine backfired. He had a flashback, thinking it was a grenade, and instinctively grabbed the girl and jumped into a roadside ditch full of mud with her. She thought he was nuts and he said it kind spoiled the mood for the rest of the night. :)

I met the Old Sarge a couple of times. Nice guy. We used to be in contact but I haven't spoken to him in a long while.

You are talking about this story he wrote ages ago. I have it on my website www.thailandstories.com. Here's a direct link to the story you refer to: http://www.thailandstories.com/article/non-fiction/an-old-sarge-s-tale.html

Cent

Archived