Currently best Bkk gogo?

lifesabeach

I haven't been to Bkk since the past summer. At that time I was impressed with Baccara...in the past my favorites have been the Rainbow bars 1,3,4 in NEP...so you can see where my tastes run...beautiful and not so cheap is ok as I just have a few days..

Any advice on what gogos have the cuties these days?

Also wondering with the current state of the world economy, how is Bkk?...fewer girls? girls still costing 1500-2000...more of a buyers market like summer time or busy as usual?

Thanks....

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By the way: Any idea which gogos are now part of the Arab's group of bars??

Midnite, Spice Girls, Cowboy 2, Our Place, Deja Vu (old Five Star II & Crazy Cats: two bars into one), Kiss (old Black-n-White) on Cowboy; and Spanky's in NEP.

I may be missing one or two...

Cheers,

SD

I can tell you where not to go. Tilac bar sucks. The girls were very pushy for drinks. I should have left right away when I tried to pick my own seat and the hostess kept pushing me to sit near one of her friends. The girl I pulled was gorgeous but mercenary as all hell. She also seemed like she wouldn't require a condom. I used one, of course, but whenever a girl seems like she'd be ready to go without one, I worry about kinds of things she's carrying.

I had a good time at Dollhouse though. Some good lookers, friendly and polite staff. The only thing is the interior has a sort of cheap/sleezy feel to it I can't quite put my finger on.

My living room is the best thing going right now.

I don't mean to be an ass but to each his own. What might be good for him (whoever??) might not be good for me. You can choose from Cowboy, Patpong, Nana or the many other smaller areas. I know the question is where, but that is to get around exploring and enjoying. You need to get out and see what you like. Go to one of the three I listed (my choice is Cowboy) and explore it. You'll be pleasantly surprised.

Archived