Women missed her flight/ Youtube

kamui

kamui ,

absolutely no reason to withdraw from the frontier of send-everything-everywhere for the following reasons :

- this bitch is completely silly . what will she do if something really serious happens like death of a family member or what do I know . further she appears without luggage , meaning there was checked luggage on the plane . before they start offlaoding she must have been called up numerous times .

- second , philosophical , and more important : the world has obviously decided to open a scenario of total transparency of being 24 hours available by telephone , watch the world by googleearth from a to z and frantically using youtube , face book and so forth . anything that happens is now unrestricted public property . Nobody has a reason to start whining , therefore just feel innocent , you have done your publishing duty .

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do principally agree , but terms of business seem to have changed . you constantly have to listen to other people talking into a telephone , somebody might take a shot of youself drinking in a Kathoy-bar and publish it worldwide whether you like it or not . You can even make the world believe you are intelligent if you know what Wikipedia is .

On a sidenote Thaihome , yesterday you made some remarks here which were absolutely out of order . Meaning , a lot depends on what the individual thinks is good or bad which is fine but now there is the internet and the world is listening and not just the guys in the pub any more .

I made the remarks in response to something that I considered way out of order. They had nothing to do with the thread and was a very poor attempt at humor. I just reminded the poster that if we were talking in person and not on an internet forum, it could have got serious very quickly. By the way, I think you are out of line to even bring it up. :nono:

I see that CNBC ran this clip last night (US Wednesday morning) on Squawk Box. They did cut it up a bit to be sure her face was never shown clearly, which the YouTube poster didnâ??t bother to do.

Its kinda funny, there was a time in history when lots of people wore weapons in plain sight and a person had to be aware of people that did in order to stay out of trouble. These days you have be aware of the assholes with cameras and phones in order to protect yourself.

TH

kamui ,

absolutely no reason to withdraw from the frontier of send-everything-everywhere for the following reasons :

- this bitch is completely silly . what will she do if something really serious happens like death of a family member or what do I know . further she appears without luggage , meaning there was checked luggage on the plane . before they start offlaoding she must have been called up numerous times .

- second , philosophical , and more important : the world has obviously decided to open a scenario of total transparency of being 24 hours available by telephone , watch the world by googleearth from a to z and frantically using youtube , face book and so forth . anything that happens is now unrestricted public property . Nobody has a reason to start whining , therefore just feel innocent , you have done your publishing duty .

I guess, as soon as someone is posting a video of you with an Thai whore on your lap on Youtube, you will change your mind. This could be done by a stranger, just sitting besides you, or a pal who thinks that he is filming a very funny party. It only needs a second person who knows you and who is coming across the video by chance and who is mailing it around...

kamui ,

you miss my point unfortunately . Which mind should I change ? I don't say anywhere that I find it nice to send private (?) pictures round the world , it is just the price that the computer/communication/24-hours online civilisation has to pay . If somebody decides to enjoy these almost unlimited facilities and make it a worldwide trend just he should be so kind not to complain about the downside . What might have been a personal wrongdoing which nobody noticed has now the potential for worldwide publicity .

You won't see me with a whore on my lap , and if it's only because my trousers are too expensive .

But Kamui has the personal choice not to particpate by posting links but you told him it was ok to do it because everyone did it and that is world we live in.

TH

Agreed, I am very well aware that we are constantly monitored, in real life and even more online. And I am feeling very uncomfortable about it. Personally I try to avoid to spread too much personal information in one place (like forums), otherwise I think there isn't much I can do about it, except not contributing to spread private/personal information about other people. And as the old saying goes: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Archived