New York man charged with beheading his wife

Flashermac

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go

Lazyphil yet again whistling "Jerusalam" whilst making sterotypical offensive comments about muslims and / or the followers of Islam.

I am very surprised you are married to a Thai based on the bigotry you spew forth, obviuosly you have no time or concideration for other cultures but prefer to regurgitate the vitrole that you believe reading the UK press.

I am reffered to as "Ammu" (Fathers Brother aka Uncle) by a very good Lebanese friend of mines daughter, I worked with her father in the late 80's and was very close to his family and was also with him when he suffered fatal injuries on a job site in Qatar in in 2003.

Last November when his daughter got married it gave me immense pride that she asked me to attend her wedding in her fathers place, an English Christian and his Thai Buddhist wife sat at the table of honour at an Islamic wedding ceremony, it had fuck all to do with religion but a lot to do with friendship and family bonds.

At the end of the day every creed, religion or sub-culture has its extremists but dont tar the majority with the same brush, fear of the unknown and scaremongering are the major causes of bigotry in this world!

It pisses me of when ignorant twunts with not much experience of other cultures spout out the same old shite.

LP Not a dig at you personaly just an easy example to make!

Here we go

Lazyphil yet again whistling "Jerusalam" whilst making sterotypical offensive comments about muslims and / or the followers of Islam.

I am very surprised you are married to a Thai based on the bigotry you spew forth, obviuosly you have no time or concideration for other cultures but prefer to regurgitate the vitrole that you believe reading the UK press.

I am reffered to as "Ammu" (Fathers Brother aka Uncle) by a very good Lebanese friend of mines daughter, I worked with her father in the late 80's and was very close to his family and was also with him when he suffered fatal injuries on a job site in Qatar in in 2003.

Last November when his daughter got married it gave me immense pride that she asked me to attend her wedding in her fathers place, an English Christian and his Thai Buddhist wife sat at the table of honour at an Islamic wedding ceremony, it had fuck all to do with religion but a lot to do with friendship and family bonds.

At the end of the day every creed, religion or sub-culture has its extremists but dont tar the majority with the same brush, fear of the unknown and scaremongering are the major causes of bigotry in this world!

It pisses me of when ignorant twunts with not much experience of other cultures spout out the same old shite.

LP Not a dig at you personaly just an easy example to make!

Hear, hear!

ALHOLK

P.S. The cradle of humanity would be Africa rather than Iraq.

Asked if the murder is being probed as an honour killing, Benz replied, â??Weâ??ve been told that thereâ??s no place for that kind of action in their faith, but I wouldnâ??t say that thereâ??s anything thatâ??s being completely ruled out at this point.â?Â

One thing that has to be emphasized PRIOR to the granting of any green card or visa when ever any immigrant comes to this country is that if you can't put aside any cultural customs, mores, laws that conflicts with the constitution and our state laws then don't come here. Pure and simple.

I don't care if its Sharia law for moslems, Africans forced circumcision of underage girls, Tottenham and Man Utd fans (sorry, had to) or whatever, don't call your neighborhood ACLU lawyer about suppression of your cutlural mores when you decide to skirt the laws of the land.

Okay, rant over.

hehe, hook line and sinker. again. :smirk:

Try to quatify that statement with a constrcutive argument then and I will ram your opinions so far up your arse you would wish you had false teeth.

Is the country fucked despite of because of myopic wankers such as yourself?

Archived