Against my better judgment

HeartThais

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
...Ain't it so? I'm just repeating what I read. ...

Ah' date=' stickman fan for sure...

;)

TH[/quote']

Not really a fan, although it probably was on his website. I googled about soi 33 after being there, it was pretty much at random that I chose the area that night.

Matter of fact, that chick had a good English, not exactly "Me luv you long time" style. Obviously, I can't generalize on soi 33 chicks based on the only one I ever interacted with.

Nice girl, tall, medium tanned skin, very pretty face, uber-sexy body despite a good 10 pounds in excess and belly fat. She had a way of staring at my face 80% of the time with an undecipherable expression that was in the same time arousing and disturbing.

So tell me....how much did Kim do you for if you don't mind me asking?

Ah, the "Kim" thing is a funny old story. It was back 3 years ago, the very first time I came to Bangkok (not counting transit at airport) and actually I was staying only a night, to go to a show by a favorite artist of mine that I'd never watched live before and wouldn't miss the opportunity to do so.

I took a room in a crappy (and too expensive for what it was) hotel not far from airport, then I asked for taxi. The reception pointed me at a few ones that were waiting nearby, so I went to the first one in line. The driver was a mature man in his 50's, (maybe even 60's) and introduced himself as Mr. Kim. With that amazing experienced cab-driversâ?? instinct, the man spotted me as a total Bangkok noob. He offered to wait for me on site until the end of the show, even lent me a mobile phone to call him. I had a hint that the wise old man was going to relieve me from a consequent amount of Bahts but I liked his wit and his authoritative way to sell his shit.

After the show, of course he asked if I was up to some more nightly entertainment in Bangkok. I was, and having someone like Mr. Kim to show me the way was great at that time, I knew nothing at all about the city. He took me to Cupidy. Imagine my awe discovering â?? unprepared - the fishbowl concept!

I paid the 4k service fees and I picked a girl. There were not many good looking ones, probably due to the late hour (about 1130 pm, I think). My choice seemed quite hot at fishbowl distance but when she came closer I was somewhat disappointed; however I was not going to change my mind and send her back; that would have been incredibly rude. Then, we went up to soapy massage room; in the lift, I asked the girlâ??s name and guess what? It was Kim too!

Ms. Kim was a very serious professional and the session was fairly pleasurable, helped by her more than decent massaging skills. Her vocal skills during some specific moment were also appreciable, although I well doubt about the spontaneity and sincerity of these vocalizes. After the play, I asked Ms Kim about her fees, she answered that standard tip is 1,500. If I remember right I gave a little more; Iâ??m such a generous customer.

Back to Mr. Kim, I asked him to show me some place where I could have a quiet drink. He drove me to the Embassy lounge and karaoke. Seeing the bunch of pretty girls waiting on a large sofa, wearing particularly short dresses, I thought Mr. Kim had a curious concept of a â??quiet drinkâ?Â. But it was truly nice eye-candy. There was one girl particularly that I would rate as the hottest working-lady I ever spotted in BKK so far. Both Mr. Kim and the Mama-san tried to push her in my arms, so to say. Despite the torturing temptation, I declined out of my tiredness and the fact that they tried to convince me stating the young age of the girl made me definitely decide to pass my turn. Although neither Mr. Kim nor the Mama-san looked like people that would plot to get me in big trouble, the voice of wisdom was to abstain.

It was about 0130 am when Mr. Kim finally dropped me at the hotel. He charged me 1,400 Bath for about 5 hours of service. All in all, it was a night at about 8k. Not exactly money well-spent but it was instructive.

... medium tanned skin' date='..[/quote']

Uh, that wasn't a tan.

:doah:

TH

Yea, sorry for that, not native english-speaker here; I fail to find the right adjective to express the idea. What I mean is that she's in-between, not typical Issan-dark but not Bangkok hiso ( :content: ?) pale neither.

You definitely read Stickman too much and certainly place way too much credence on it. Not all Issan people are dark nor are all "hi-so" pale. Skin pigmentation is a matter of genetics, not geography or socioeconomics status.

:banghead:

TH

You definitely read Stickman too much and certainly place way too much credence on it. Not all Issan people are dark nor are all "hi-so" pale. Skin pigmentation is a matter of genetics, not geography or socioeconomics status.

:banghead:

TH

I was somewhat sarcastic, actually. For the record, my personal geographic situation is such that I'm a little bit familiar with the Issan region; much, much more than BKK.

As to reading Stickman, I haven't spent 1% of the time I spent on this forum on his website, really.

Re. pigmentation, I would suspect that genetics has something to do with geography anyway (at least the ancestors'). Funnily, it has happened several times that Thai people confuse me with a Thai-dam (and now you know I'm not Caucasian).

Guest lazyphil

just generally, not directed at you, an observation over the years here. folk work themselves up into a frenzy about how much better their white skin honey is superior to issan brownies. kind of like how klans men look at alabama blacks compared to rhode island whites

Archived