Against my better judgment

HeartThais

Ht ,

with my first Ultralongtimegirlfriend I wrongly thought due to lack of experience with Thai affairs that a reasonable investment should crack the problem of a steady income . She opened one restaurant after the other til I figured she was just following a dream that would never work . You cannot expect a countrygirl to do something economically structured if not related to rice or pigs . Even that in a larger scale does not work . If you want it to be a success you either got to be there or buy her into a running business if you find an honest seller . In case you have only philantropical intentions as you say , better buy the family a new waterpump or some buffaloes .

I may tell you that for some time I have been in cooperation with a foundation in BKK that tries to help all sorts of lost souls out of the mud ; the problem of generating a sustainable source income is almost impossible to solve because although money is there , people cannot handle what for them are complex tasks . They need a hands that guides them for a long time.

I have been round the kingdom several times last year to find out about agricultural possibilities apart from operating 5 rai of rice . I have been looking into ostrichs, cows , pigs , fish you name it . An outstanding success I cam across was a Thai fellow who succeeded in growing a fruit that looks like lichi but is something else . He explained me his success story which was based on try an error over 5 years time , constant improvement and a vision . Now you guess if your loved one has all that .

Sorry for the lengthy answer but this something that have been thinking about a long time . Once I have the brilliant BuBu-vision I let you know .

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heart Thais - my job is to support rural development in Thailand. i.e. help create jobs. We're pretty good at it and the numbers are way too high.

Set p a t shirt shop bangkok?

10 000 Baht stock (bought Cambodia or wholesale markets)

Rack table chairs (2) and plastic bags 1500 baht

Float - 500 baht

Rental Bangkok - 150 - 300 baht a day depending where. Paid daily.

Set p a t shirt shop bangkok?

10 000 Baht stock (bought Cambodia or wholesale markets)

Rack table chairs (2) and plastic bags 1500 baht

Float - 500 baht

Rental Bangkok - 150 - 300 baht a day depending where. Paid daily.

I thinks I be careful very much with zee t-shirts business. As we know, we have zee Pattaya t-shirts fuhrer here.

HH

Archived