Against my better judgment

HeartThais

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just generally, not directed at you, an observation over the years here. folk work themselves up into a frenzy about how much better their white skin honey is superior to issan brownies. kind of like how klans men look at alabama blacks compared to rhode island whites

Oh, I'm not sure that's completely comparable. Surely some have plain racial prejudices but perhaps the notion that "Issan brownies" are generally more likely to be BG-material (due to social and economical background) has something to do with it as well. However, I owe you that those are all despicable prejudices.

just generally, not directed at you, an observation over the years here. folk work themselves up into a frenzy about how much better their white skin honey is superior to issan brownies. kind of like how klans men look at alabama blacks compared to rhode island whites

Puh-leese. And is it racist if I say I like brunettes over redheads? That's known as a preference, not racism. I prefer the Chinese mix gals for their usual greater height, less flat face, less pushed-in nose (less simian-looking, as one friend harshly puts it) -- what I perceive as beauty. Skin color is actually just a fallout of the mix, not a requirement. YMMV

Now you and StH and others going on about hating Muslims middle-easterners...that's racism.

Cheers,

SD

Umm how about we make it more interesting - say turn it into a tall & curvy stunning isan white skinned racist bright gal riding her bmw to her new job as a cyote at cowboy?

Why would she take on such a job (against her better judgment) LOL?

Would SD ever drink a black soda in her bar? :beer:

Would anyone succeed in bedding her within a week & if yes for how much & how good a fuck would she actually be? :hubba:

Cheers! :neener:

Guest lazyphil

sd since when has islam been anything to do with race?..and i notice your tagline full of disdain for christians, purlease!

Archived