No Actifed anymore?

WTF? I feel like shit, so I sent Ms Vampy down to the pharmacy to get some drugs. She calls back and says that Actifed is not sold because that's what they use to make yaabaa.

OK, I know that, but I just want a dozen or so, not a case. And FFS, I can buy codeine, Dormicum and other scheduled drugs with no problem. :cussing::cussing:

Or is it because she's Thai, and they'd sell them to me?

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SD, based on your posts, you seem to get sick quite easily. Maybe you need some vitamin supplements in your diet.

I'm a huge fan of 1000mg of Vitamin C and 100mg of Zinc at the onset of any cold symptoms (split in two portions with morning and evening meal). Since I've started that regimen, I've never had a cold last more than 3 days and usually more like a day and a half.

I'm actually very healthy and any sickness I get lasts 2-3 days max. I attribute those instances to too many airplane rides and too many changes in climate. No big deal really, just annoying.

Thanks for the tips tho'.

Cheers,

SD

She ended up with something called Clarinase. Looking at the label, it has 120mg of psuedoephedrine/tablet, so I don't see the diff between them and Actifed :dunno: . And they work fine so I don't really care.

Cheers,

SD

I have to agree, it's not as easy to come by Actifed at Thai pharmacies as it was 2-3 years ago. Anyway, I switched to Zyrtec; much more readily available and works much better, too, at least for me.

Archived