Firefox Pop-up

dddave

Recently, I've been getting this pop-up in Firefox, especially when reading "Thai360".

TO DISPLAY THIS PAGE FIREFOX MUST SEND INFORMATION THAT WILL REPEAT ANY ACTION--BLAH--BLAH--BLAH

There are "Resend" and "Cancel" buttons at the bottom.

Anybody experiencing same or have any idea what it is all about? Very annoying.

You are resending a form I think, is it when you are using the back and forward buttons?

"To display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as a search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier."

Is this the one?

It happens when a search or such is done and by using back and forward the form needs to be resubmitted.

Cheers

Coss

You are resending a form I think, is it when you are using the back and forward buttons?

"To display this page, Firefox must send information that will repeat any action (such as a search or order confirmation) that was performed earlier."

Is this the one?

It happens when a search or such is done and by using back and forward the form needs to be resubmitted.

Cheers

Coss

That's the one; thanks. Any way to turn it off?

You are resending a form I think' date=' is it when you are using the back and forward buttons?

Is this the one?

Cheers

Coss[/quote']

You can't turn it off, but you might not get the message when you use the "back" button inside the website (if there is any) instead of Firefox's back button.

You are resending a form I think' date=' is it when you are using the back and forward buttons?

Is this the one?

Cheers

Coss[/quote']

You could right-click and choose New Tab. Then your search will be in one tab you can access without resubmitting.

Archived