Why I prefer Thailand P4P to Australian P4P.

Mike Goodtime

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You base that on what?

The use of the word 'Asians' covers a very large demographic. Do you have a particular asiatic group in mind?

In my time in Brisbane, for the last 6 years, where 30% of the city dwellers are asian, I have never witnessed a racial outburst against asians.

I must say that you are a presumptuous fellow.

I am married to an Asian, and she often comments that asian people are far more racist then the western people she has met. Usually based on a superiority complex that is openly stated in asian cultures.

You find racists gits within all race or colours, so tell your friend to grow a thicker skin and live life instead of moaning about it.

Depending on which part of Asia you come from too...

I agree that many Asian cultures are "racist or rather xenophobic" but they usually don't openly display their racism (or at least you don't understand what they say or don't notice it)

-> but be an Indian/Pakistanese in some western countries and you will know what racism is....or look a bit Chinese in Spain and you will definitely realize the racism -> and you don't need to speak well Spanish to notice it.

Asian cultures might well be more racist than most western nations but this is in the west that even as a two days tourist you feel the racism.

(Australia, some parts of the US etc...might be very open for various reasons, didn't feel any agressivity due to my face in Australia or SFO)

Noted, and well stated. One only has to read through the posts on nanaplaza to realize the racist behavior of Thais as against falangs.

However, stiff upper lip and all that!

I don't mind the spaniards braveheart, the body corporate manager here is from Brazil, and lately, the building has been constantly supplied with latin beauties, and oh so friendly but I never shit in my own nest. I feel another trip to the LOS is coming on. Fortunately, my sweet missus, being asian, tells me to go and do your men's business.

I think you guys are off a bit on pricing. A "friend" enjoyed the scene in Spain recently. The ladies were easily 8(10) and full service (1h) was about 5000-6000bht, not 25k bht as seen quoted in this thread.

I know nothing about AUS but still prefer the looks of asian women.

I know nothing about AUS but still prefer the looks of asian women.

Our newspapers are full of ads promising hours of ecstasy with Thai and Japanese girls, among others, and it would be a pretty ordinary brothel in one of our cities if you asked for an 'Asian' girl and they couldnt oblige.

Not sure where the OP got the impression that P4P in Australia is 'legal' : outside of a small number of legal brothels, easily 90% of prostitution here is illegal, albeit often conducted in the open. I havent been near a hooker in Oz since my 19th birthday, and I have no intention of parting with several hundred dollars for the sexual equivalent of a consultation with a GP. Even if GFE was an option, I still wouldnt be interested - yes, I know thats contradictory to my actions to date in Thailand, but there it is. Aussie working girls, rightly or wrongly, are inextricably entwined with a culture of hard drugs and bikie scum, and I dont want either knocking on my door at 2am.

To date, I havent had any of these problems in Thailand, but Ms Crazypants' little sister cant seem to extricate herself from her loser boyfriend, reportedly a dealer. Cute girl, but not overly bright.

One hour in Germany is around 4.700 THB (150 EUR) in one of the many apartment brothels, but you'll get it cheaper in larger brothels or in the street, but the service is said to be worse.

P4P is absolutely legal in Germany, whores even have to pay tax. But the visa restrictions reduced the influx of Asian girls considerably. Nowadays most TG's seem to be over 30 years old and many of them well beyond their shelf life unfortunately.

:(

Archived