Need a country without morons ..

gobbledonk

According to the News tonite, no less than 14 Commancheros members went to the Airport to confront, presumably, 6 Hells Angels. There was a claim that a lot of the violence is being generated by Middle-Eastern and Islander members who are trying to intimidate their competition to ensure the lion's share of drug markets in Sydney and elsewhere.

They had a brief interview with a guy who has written books on the biker 'brotherhood', and he claims that these guys have broken one of the key rules of confrontation by involving families and civilians. Given that the last big incident was at a Muay Thai night on the Gold Coast, complete with chairs thrown and shots fired, I suspect that code went out the window some time ago.

Short of CW making an appearance at the next Toy Run, I cant see this ending anytime soon.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could as well escalate like a few years ago in Denmark...even used rocket launchers.

Hells Angels are a very notorious international gang -> why not simply jail their members as part of an illegal organization?

"Codes" are like laws -> they exist so that some morons can discover that by not respecting them they can gain a temporarily advantage...

Australia seems to be a great country if you want some "manly action"

"Manly action", eh Drogon ? Not sure what you have in mind, but unfortunately we have our share of violent nutters, no question. At least there is a rationale to the bikers attacking one another over turf/money and even the revenge attacks have a twisted logic - its the senseless attacks that happen everyday that I cant fathom.

-> GD: "manly" was an ironic term in reference to someone who posted about: being a "man" is to break up a fight involving 20 other morons...

Yes, there is indeed some logic in rival bands/gangs fighting each other....I don't mind as long as we ar not collateral.

Only a super hero like Colorwolf. :rolleyes:

Of course in reality he'd be exiting stage left very rapidly.

bah...i would just :susel: and :spank: and :elephant: and the whole charade would end in a :grouphug:

but you're too fat to comprehend all that' date=' aren't you?[/quote']

Not so fat that I can't comprehend what a twat you really are. :shakehead

With my limite English:

"If you don't stop that I'll twat you"

Is it?

. You take a woman (naked) and throw her at your opponent hoping her twat will hit him?

. Is it using "cw" (nicknamed the "twat") as a kind of blunt object to hit your opponent?

. Another meaning?

:neener:

Archived