Coss day 3

Coss

Day three, in which we count down the end of the adventure.

Well this will be a short report, as after last night, I am very, very weary.

Not so much from exploits but from excess G&Ts.

I do remember, lining up a pretty girl, in one of the Washington Square bars to be ready for the next day, as she had to engage a baby sitter, for her to be free, long enough for a long time.

And at that bar, Tiger and I played on a nine ball team, contributing to the victory.

And if I remember correctly, earlier in the evening we played host to Miss Vampy, her two nephews, a Lovely, that Miss Vampy knew and the inestimable Wife and also the son of CTO. At a Korean Restaurant that is extremely good value and delicious to boot. Though I may have the day wrong.

Coss,

It appears that the G&T's had an effect on your memory cells.

The afternoon started off in Washington Square, I met up with you DS and dddave (the rally drivers navigator) then we moved onto a second bar before your korean dinner.

DS and I hit a few more bars before bumping into you later for the 65 THB happy hour G&T's and thats when Tiger and CTO turned up.

Not sure what happened to you later DS and I carried on bar hopping whilst you were 9-balling and eventualy ended up in cowboy. It was some time after midnight when I headed off home.

Archived