EYES WIDE SHUT

Dumsoda

> have become "friendly" with a Dek Serve from a Bar in Cowboy & have BF'd her a couple of times

The manager, who I know quite well, pulled me aside and had a chat....DC...he said....This girl very rarely "goes out"....so make sure you take good care of her and treat her well...

Not a problem, says I....I would never have it any other way

She is very young...19 going on 20....has worked at the Bar for almost a year (straight from school)and is strictly a Service Girl.....

<

Hey, DS, that wouldn't be a server from BWNN whose mother also works there? If so, you're describing the only bad experience I've ever had in that bar, documented in one of my TR. (04/25/08 10:59 PM - Post#678877 )

Be careful, stick to dwarfs & midgets.....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm what's so great about the river & why be surprised if Thai people are not as adventurous as overseas visitors?

sure if a real Buddhist & not visited or seriously plan to the prime spots like wat po or grand palace & even be aware what is proper attire for temples well enough said :rolleyes:

on the other hand how many thai360 members as frequent visitors/residents have never visited grand palace or 'the river' either?

Archived