EYES WIDE SHUT

Dumsoda

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didnâ??t recall saying anything about you being a newbie, my point was the cocoon is partly economics and partly a cultural thing very common in that group that does not encourage must exploration outside the known areas.

TH

You didn't say anything about me being a newbie, nor was I insinuating that you did

My point here....is that after 20+ years of coming here...it took this particular occasion to make me..."see" things as how they really are

I agree with your point about it being part economic and part cultural

Amazing Thailand.....indeed

Cheers DS

Didnâ??t recall saying anything about you being a newbie' date=' my point was the cocoon is partly economics and partly a cultural thing very common in that group that does not encourage must exploration outside the known areas.

TH[/quote']

You didn't say anything about me being a newbie, nor was I insinuating that you did

My point here....is that after 20+ years of coming here...it took this particular occasion to make me..."see" things as how they really are

I agree with your point about it being part economic and part cultural

Amazing Thailand.....indeed

Cheers DS

Not just bar girls...oops. I mean whores, I have lived in San Francisco most of my life, and until 2 summers ago, never went to Alcatraz, or rode a cable car, something ALL tourists here do. I read somewhere most New Yorkers never went up to the top of the Empire state building, or to the Statue of liberty etc...seems people often neglect what is around them.

DS,

You are, I fear, are doomed yet again!

Archived