Primitive's customs...

drogon

Seems someone suffers from a confusion between a democratic state (whatever its past sins) where random violence occurs -> ex: shootings due to private citizens violating the law.

And a state (in this case a separate legal entity controlled by the Talebans) -> where this violence is standard legal practice -> this is barbarism in the same way the holy inquisition was barbaric/legal violence.

Comparing our western countries with this is at best childish, at worst this is legitimizing this sort of practices -> next step is to say the gaz chambers are not a bad idea...

Sure I do not agree with barbaric customs.

But look at the USA today, daily shootings, yesterday 14 killed in NY state.

Who is more barbaric ?

Who are we to judge ?

:dunno:

BB

Why don't we isolate New York from the rest of the world? Probably eliminate a lot of problems.

:)

But look at the USA today' date=' daily shootings, yesterday 14 killed in NY state.

Who is more barbaric ?

Who are we to judge ?

BB[/quote']

Why don't we isolate New York from the rest of the world? Probably eliminate a lot of problems.

AT the risk of being labeled a racist, and I am, let me point out that the guy doing the shooting this last time, was NOT an American. Let me further add, that a lot of crime in America is committed by people here illegally, as are what is the current stats for those in prison? Hence, the problem may not be Americans, but the garbage that makes it's way here from all the inferior countries. :happyeaster: :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:barf::wanker::wanker::evilpumpkin::monkey:

But look at the USA today' date=' daily shootings, yesterday 14 killed in NY state.

Who is more barbaric ?

Who are we to judge ?

BB[/quote']

AT the risk of being labeled a racist, and I am, let me point out that the guy doing the shooting this last time, was NOT an American. Let me further add, that a lot of crime in America is committed by people here illegally, as are what is the current stats for those in prison? Hence, the problem may not be Americans, but the garbage that makes it's way here from all the inferior countries. :happyeaster: :stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:stirthepo:barf::wanker::wanker::evilpumpkin::monkey:

OH, according to the news and newspapers, the shooter was the sun of Vietnamese immigrants, a US legal citizen.

But that was not my point at all.

I could have pointed to other so-called "estern" cruelty & barbarism, N-Korea and Zimbabwe comes to mind, not what happens there, but for "us" to allow it to happen.

Also what about female circumcision, or dog fights, or babyseal clubbing ?

Or Fritz or Dutroux ?

Examples enough, my cowboy shootings was only one of many possible examples.

The world is full of it.

BB

The killer was born in Vietnam, though he had a Chinese name. (Plenty of Chinese in VN.) He had been in the US for decades, but still could speak only broken English. (Sort of like a lot of Farangs here, I suppose.) By all accounts, he was a loony ... which makes me ask how the hell he was buying pistols so easily. NY state has rather strict rules on who can and cannot buy firearms.

Archived