Galt Mark 2 - The Franchise

Ckrisg

Galt Number 2

OH -- one more think..... I forget to tell all you people that I'm not the original Galt. No - not at all. Several months ago, this site was turned over to another "Galt".

I am the Galt Mark II.

Sorry for the subterfusion but I'm dealing with some court issues right now and the Galt must service up the Thai dish of "plausible deniability" (made with lots of salt and lost of sugar).

Take is easy people.

http://notstickmanbangkok.com/GaltWeekly.htm

After careful review, I feel it is clear that Galt is gay for Stickman, and thus I must advise Stickman not to bend over near him.

I have to seriously question a guy who makes it to Thailand, sets up a business and is supposedly living the dream, only to focus on some Kiwi dude rather than all the hot poon available. Thus my ruling is clear. Galt is as gay as he is fucked up!

Guys like Galt and 2 "stalkers" are the reason I will no longer give my contact info to people I haven't met yet, nor will I meet anyone from any board (for the first time) unless it is in a group setting...too many wackos out there...

Guys like Galt and 2 "stalkers" are the reason I will no longer give my contact info to people I haven't met yet, nor will I meet anyone from any board (for the first time) unless it is in a group setting...too many wackos out there...

Group setting? :hubba:

who cares ,the content of either are the ramblings of an illiterate fool of childish mind

While Stick is producing more or less original content Galt/Galt II represents the low end of an expat existence by brain fucking with other expats. These Galts are really the low ends of an expat community, but in every country there are expats who are living - literally or virtually - in the dregs of the society.

Archived