My First Crier

jonjon058

On my most recent trip to Thailand I strayed from my usual m.o. for picking a bed partner. I guess I was getting bored with the same routine and wanted to experience something different. So my second night I picked a girl from Angel Witch that normally I would have passed over. She had a beautiful face and was fairly young, but she obviously had a kid from the stretch marks on her stomach. Something I could tell she felt self conscious about because she made an effort to hide it. She didn't speak a lot of English and most of the time she sat with me she simply leaned on me holding my arm as I talked with my friend or watched the show. She was in her own little world most of the time. But when she looked at me there was something sincere in her shy smile that made me decide to take her back to my hotel. I noticed her friends seemed really happy for her as she ran off to get changed. At the time I thought maybe she didn't have many customers lately, especially as dead as things seemed to be compared to previous trip. In retrospect it was probably something else.

Up to this point the girl seemed fine. I had bought her one drink which she barely touched. But by the time we had walked to my hotel she was starting to stagger a bit. She held onto me for balance. At the front desk she fumbled through her purse to find her ID and again staggered a bit getting into the elevator. It was obvious she had either downed some shots or taken something else before leaving the bar. I knew this was not good and normally would have cut my losses at this point. But this time I decided to play it out.

In the room we showered together and despite being a bit drunk she was very attentive. We went to the bed and had sex. It was nice and she seemed to enjoy it. After I came we lay in bed for a little while cuddling which led to more and soon I was ready to go again. She seemed to enjoy the second time even more at least at first. And then I noticed the tears. Her eyes were closed and a couple tears were falling down the side of her face. I stopped and asked her if she was okay. She smiled and nodded "okay" then laughed a little and said "sorry". After that I stopped. I took off the condom and held her, spoon position. My attempt to comfort her only produced more tears and more apologies through her sobs. I told her not to worry. She wanted me to holder tight but the tighter I held her the more she cried.

Eventually, she turned to me and still teary eyed she began kissing me. Soon her sadness had turned to something else. She wanted me inside her, but I had to go get another condom. As I stood up, she jumped on me, arms around my neck and legs wrapped around my waste. My cock dangerously close to going inside her in that position. I told her to wait and put her on the bed while I got my third condom out of the bathroom.

The sex was amazing, passion mixed with tears. I guess maybe it was the fact that there was some real emotion that made this experience memorable. Granted the emotions were not from a good place and substance induced but it was real, or as real as things get in Thailand. Hopefully I don't start to develop a fetish for girls that cry during sex.

Now in case anyone thinks I have completely lost all touch with reality, no I did not let her stay. As much as I wanted to help her, she was too unpredictable for me to feel comfortable sleeping with her in the room. I got her showered and dressed and took her downstairs to get her ID which she would definitely have forgotten had I not been with her. In fact she even forgot about getting paid for ST and lucky for her I remembered as I was walking her out. I made sure she got a taxi home and gave her a kiss goodbye.

In the end, I am not sure if this was a good or bad experience. But it was different and sometimes that is enough.

Might be that she was quite new to the job...and previously had quite negative experiences.

Add to this probably bad memories from her past

(probably got pregant and maybe got dumped afterwards)

As you treated her decently (tenderly might I say) + the alcohol -> helped her release some emotions...

As you didn't react badly and tried to be gently -> all this could explain what happened.

Something not too different happened to me in the past....(but this one was a true first timer)

These women are not robots, sometimes some genuine feelings (tenderness, not love) might surface.

All in all, quite a special experience.

:dunno::beer:

:yeahthat: Its so easy to write off the girls who work in the nightlife zone as being hardcore and " nah gnern " but in reality there are some nice ones out there....lets hope she meets a guy with a large bank balance who can change her life for the better....

• 1 month later...

Yes, interesting. My jap ex-missus often used to start crying when I clambered aboard her for a ride. Floods of tears, wailing, whimpering, trying to wriggle away, the whole f*cking nine yards. :doah:

Waiting till the stupid cow was fast asleep :sleeping: then holding a pillow over her face and kneeling on her arms as I straddled her was, I found, the best remedy. :up:

Let us know how you get on. :beer:

jack :help:

Jack old pal,

Reminds me of a few bar girls I've shagged over the years...started shedding the tears the second my pants came off and they saw what they were in for. Obviously tears of pride and joy that I chose her as the lucky recipient...

Trouble was I kept giggling - I should never have told you was Paris Hiltons illegitimate brother and the only reason you missed inheriting millions is that you didn't get to the meeting last Friday to sign the papers. It was the only why I knew how to make her cry.

Best bit was when I told her you'd been given a chance to meet the lawyer again on Saturday - but he flew out on Sat night after statute of limitations passed.

Funny how hard she cried.

Well worth the 200 baht.

Archived