Kissing after the BJ

radioman

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I drink Pineapple juice at least twice a day usually with a banana (potassium). Also taking daily doses of zinc and OKG (Ornithine ketoglutarate). I quit smoking about 4 years ago cut out coffee completely and reduced my red meat and dairy product intake.

Maybe has something to do with this particular girl wanting to share my man custard with me!

Yah, that has me bugged a bit. Maybe I do have issues but snowballing my own goo seems a bit over the edge, whatever. As for the taste on someone who had just done the business on me I'd say borderline. I am conscious that some girls don't want too much oral contact after I've completed a good session on them though this one seems relaxed about it. Maybe something I just have to go with and see where my personal limit is.

S'ppose if it gets too much I could always spit it out in her handbag, (with apologies).

Oh, agreed...snowballing is a whole 'nother level! haha Past my personal limit, but for those who like it, more power to 'em...

Its just your dick (I assume) so no worries. A lot of times whilst I am in Macau/Hong Kong something similar will take place except I will receive a deep rim job, then a DFK, I sometimes wonder about that but I figure it can't be too much dirtier than most restaurants that I eat at.

Some of the girls at Star of Light will DFK.

add the fact you handsum man as well :grinyes::neener:

Now that really is funny.

If I were hansum maaaan I'd get it for free just like all the others on here do. Unfotunately as I'm a sad ageing git it is now clear to me that I never was nor ever will be hansum maaaan.

You may or may not be hansum maaaan, but you'd be amazed at the results you can get if you touch her just the right way. (I'm speaking from recent experience here. Admittedly, I found out later that the stars had lined up just right for me: her hormones were apparently peaking right about then...)

You may or may not be hansum maaaan, but you'd be amazed at the results you can get if you touch her just the right way. (I'm speaking from recent experience here. Admittedly, I found out later that the stars had lined up just right for me: her hormones were apparently peaking right about then...)

Are you talking about the main girl at Star of Light?

Archived