Test: You are not poor

Sakai

I made the top 0.56%. Supposedly I am the 33,790,777th richest person in the world. That's awesome.

Down below it lists some shit I might think about buying. Particularly liked this one:

$2400 could buy you a second generation High Definition TV OR schooling for an entire generation of school children in an Angolan village.

Reminds me that I had been looking at a new HDTV but forgot about it recently. Need to renew the search. It's an omen.

You are the 52,428,447 richest person in the world! You're in the TOP 0.87%

So where did all the gazillionaires on this board rank? I mean all the guys who come on here to brag about their wealth...the ones no one here ever meets...you know, the bullshitters...with their $300 bottles of wine and multinational corporations...

Well apparently I'm the 107,565th richest person in the world, in the top 0.0001% !!!!

of course based on annual income only, it is bollock; for annual income of more than 200'000 usd you get at this position (well done Munchie! :neener: ); but for a income of 99,9 million usd the website does not get you at a better position!

Archived