Cheap but good beef

AloyMak

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm just surprised that an award winning professional photo journalist didn't know that?! :neener:

See my above post...you see' date=' us award winning professional photo journalists know what is best and how to work around problems like this...additionally, I am most likely using superior equipment which Cav simply cannot afford...his little home spun remedies are fine for simple things...like Cav's cam phone and his 1mp point and shoot... :susel: [/quote']

Hey...muther farker...I don't even have a cam phone :neener:

AT least you have hair, and I'll thank you to not rub my face in that fact...er, you know, not in a gay way...

As for steaks, the Australian Pub and Grill on Soi 11 had some, but the prices were a bit high, starting at 400+ up to 900...

Let the camera adjust to temp while outside then remove from bag

I don't bother with the bag, just let it adjust, and all is fine within 5-10 minutes...The real pain in the ass is going from inside a museum outside, and vice versa, and wanting to take pictures right away...then you are just screwed...or else you have to go manual focus, which depending on the camera, could effect the exposure...

Way back when, using my cheap 1Mp camera that I bought from Fry's...the humidity was a nasty problem. I think the lens and whatnot inside the camera was not sealed properly and thus the humidity problem and my experience with the zip lock bag trick. My newer cameras are much more forgiving but still have to be careful.

Don't worry OH, you have plenty of hair, not that we check you out or notice things like that...

Archived