What's so special about Thai women????

KimDidMeGood

This thread is pretty much about asking you, honorable thai360 board members why do I feel what I feel.

I just donâ??t seem to find a rational explanation why I find myself sooo attracted to Thai women. I donâ??t mean just sexually attracted, here; itâ??s something more wholesome. Also itâ??s not about them being hot (and hot some are, indeed). It happens even with average-looking girls (hmmmâ?¦ okay, maybe slightly above average).

Itâ??s crazy, really, when Iâ??m in Thailand, in public places, shopping malls, hospitals, airportsâ?¦, Iâ??m picturing myself approaching them and asking them out for a date. Obviously I donâ??t do it; Iâ??m much of an introvert guy, no pick-up artist at all.

Itâ??s silly of me, actually. I donâ??t know those ladies; Iâ??m positively clueless about their way of life, their mentality...

Anyway, what puzzles me is why I have that kind of reaction only in LOS? What is that special something Thai ladies have that canâ??t be found elsewhere?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You already hit on the point....they are attractive and they do make you feel like you could ask them out,ie.they dont have that hostile "dont mess with me" attitude of so many Western women...

they do make you feel like you could ask them out,ie.they dont have that hostile "dont mess with me" attitude of so many Western women...

Interesting point indeed. That "BBK" guy made the exact same point in his blog...

Now that raises more questions: Is it intentional from their part that they make me feel so? If yes, how do they do it specifically?

Interesting point indeed. That "BBK" guy made the exact same point in his blog...

Now that raises more questions: Is it intentional from their part that they make me feel so? If yes, how do they do it specifically?

It's just the way it is. The way they behave, move, dress - combined with their physical features - seems to attract us Western males. I have no idea *why* they behave like they do. But I guess it is a complex mixture of social, economical, cultural and religious traditions, combined with contemporary influences of globalization (fashion, electronic communication, e.g.).

But I am sure they don't do it especially for us.

On the other hand us Western males seem to be easy to 'read' and therefore easy to manipulate by TG's.

TG's (not only BG's) seem to have the special ability to fullfill our sexual and emotional needs and to create the *illusion* of a strong emotional bond. IMHO that's reason why again and again Western males fall for them and do really stupid things.

Also traditonal Thai concepts like "mia noi" (minor wife) and especially "mia chao" (rented wife) give TG's prefabricated frames they can act within when dealing with Westerners.

Personally I find the concept of a "mia chao" extremely interesting and I am not sure if that isn't a Thai specialty - For example I am quite sure that the term "rented wife" doesn't exist in Japan, while "minor wifes" are quite common in other Asian countries too.

And while the TG is acting within a predetermined concept we think the TG is acting purely out of love and attraction for us. I guess many Westerners - even some married to a TG - have never heard of the concept of a rented wife...

Archived