What's so special about Thai women????

KimDidMeGood

HT: I know. I try not to take much serious on the boards. It was just a good discussion on why we do what we do and who is doing it. I agree there are many reason why the Thai woman is so attractive and why some of us keep coming back for more.

Old Hippie: I think a Good Thai Girl is the same as any Good Girl in any other counrty. No matter what. It is hard to find one that just wants you for who you are. Women just like men have there own motives. I think there are many GTG in Thailand but there is a need to make that label to seperate them from the bar girls. Most countries do not have as many bar girls so there is no need for a title. Also if you think of it.

Do you think of a P4P girl in BKK the same as one in the USA or Europe. I never engage in P4P in the states. I would not even think of it but in BKK it does not seem to be an issue. Even if it was an asian woman in the states. Why is that? Sorry I guess this is off topic.

Regardless there is something special about these women or we would not comeback or even move to Thailand.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the end of the day a man may need a PA, Cook, Maid, Chauffer and a whore ... it makes our lives easier.

Some people may argue that Asian females on a whole are "Sub-Servent" which IMHO is a load of bollox, Asian women on a whole understand the male a lot better than their western sisters who are screaming for "Equality"

All of my close friends are married to Asians, My best mate I was his Best Man at his wedding in Scotland 1988, I also helped him through his divorce and was his guest of honor in Xaimen China last November.

I am married to an Asian and it just so happens she is Thai, the fact she is Thai is not special but the fact she can see inside me is very special, admittedly over the years the amount of time I have been here dictates the probability of hooking up with the lady I did and I am not complaining.

Nine months ago my long term contract in Thailand was not renewed, OK I had money in the bank. Seven Months ago all my assets were frozen in my offshore bank account and I had diddly squat income and fuck all money but the wife did not care, she just ensured tha whenever I went to ATM 10K Baht was available every time I hit it.

Now I am back in earning mode she accepts 500K into an investment account to cover the past seven months, at the end of the day we will spend / use it together.

Thai Women are not Special, it just so happens my special lady is Thai, I still cannot work out if the fact she is fluent english is a good or bad thing!

IHL

I assume that your comments were aimed at me amd not KDMG so I will reply accordingly.

My wife is my best friend and trusts me over the years, sometimes I am in the position where I am the major bread winner, other times it is her. The basis of trust in a relationship, from both sides, is what can gives the relationship a future.

The fact she happens to be Thai is merely secondary or tertiary to the overall relationship, she just so happens to give me affection and boots up the arse in equal measures as and when I deserve them, and trust me I deserve them on many occasions.

The differance between an Asian and a western partner IMHO is that an Asian will identify an issue and via subtle coersion will allow ones mindset see the problem for onseself, whereas western philosophy is just to attack and put down the individual and lead to antoganism.

I stand by my inital comment, there is nothing special about Thai Ladies but my Special Lady happens to be Thai, most of the time I don't even understand myself yet she does and tries to make me do the same.

No, I am not pussy whipped and obey "All that she Says" but I do know which side my bread is buttered on.

Mekong, sorry for grabbing this opportunity, but yeah well if your 'fluent english' lady can speak proper english maybe one day she can teach you to write it LOL :beer::up:

More power to you - actually both of you even if it's nothing special ;)

"my special lady is Thai, I still cannot work out if the fact she is fluent english is a good or bad thing!"

Archived