What's so special about Thai women????

KimDidMeGood

It might be because you actually have a snowball's chance in hell of scoring with them.

The most annoying part, as far as I am concerned, is that I'm happily married so I'm not exactly willing to score with a GTG :nahnah:

By the way, are non-BG Thai ladies into sex with no strings attached, generally?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way, are non-BG Thai ladies into sex with no strings attached, generally?

Wouldn't that really depend on what you look like? I'm pretty sure a lot of non-BG Thai ladies would be into NSA sex with a hot movie star lookalike.

With the average guy I meet in Soi Cowboy or Nana? My guess is 'hell no' but I can't speak for thai girls.

P.S. I personally can't afford sex sans strings unless she's real desperate. Desperation gets sexier as I get fatter.

In answer to your original post, in which you repeat many times how "clueless" you are about the reason for your preferences and feelings and in which you ask eminent thai360 "members" to analyze you:

As I think "hearthai" suggested:

Thai girls (especially the bargirls) are pretty much the only girls that sex tourists (or sex residents) can "get".

They're more AVAILABLE. Alot of the "specialness" people write about is just after the fact rationalizations. They just don't reject

you as much or as fast as most other races/ethnicities. Makes them "special" I suppose...and causes the original poster to become obessesed with that.

P.S. Just wondiering:

Is "heartThais" just a random combination of 2 words? Strange combination.

Thai girls (especially the bargirls) are pretty much the only girls that sex tourists (or sex residents) can "get".

They're more AVAILABLE. Alot of the "specialness" people write about is just after the fact rationalizations. They just don't reject

you as much or as fast as most other races/ethnicities.

Bingo.

This is not the only case. I think you have two types of guys or maybe three types of guys in LOS. 1 sex tourists who can only get what they pay for. 2 Guys that like thai/asian ladies and who can get GTG

9and do with a problem) but also will also take a bargirl because why not. Last someone so pure of heart they never go for the bargirl and just try for the GTG.

I am young, not ugly and make good money. I love thai women and BKK but also very attracted to other asian nationalities. Looks and culture are what attract me to these ladies, not just the fact that it is easy. I could find women in the states what but it is not as much fun as in BKK and the number of good looking girls is so much smaller in the states for what I like.

"...1 sex tourists who can only get what they pay for..."

Ah...yes and no. Some guys really do "HAVE TO" Pay for "it," others choose to as it is less hassle. Some, like a lot of guys on this board started out with the whores, and somehoe stumbled onto a decent girl or what some may or may not call a "GTG."

Frankly, I am still not 100% sure what a "GTG" really is, and remained convinced most guys here don't know either. Can't be bothered to debate the issue either...or maybe I can...?

Frankly, I am still not 100% sure what a "GTG" really is, and remained convinced most guys here don't know either. Can't be bothered to debate the issue either...or maybe I can...?

Trust me OH they do exist and when you find one you'll know it.

I am young, not ugly and make good money.

Only in bkk is young, not ugly and make good money the ultimate aphrodisiac. ;)

AG, i'm just poking fun. Of course, there are a million different reasons for why people might have a certain preference. I just find a particular scene play itself out over and over. This scene involves some pasty, fat, old guy waxing poetic about thai girls compared to other girls as if he was a master sommelier comparing fine wines. And while he's doing this, I'm laughing my ass off silently wondering when's the last time this guy got laid without having to open his wallet for more than a condom.

I also have this reaction when I see some pasty, fat, old guy talk about how his 20-yo tilac just loves sex so much. Now, perhaps that's because I'm a cynical, pasty, fat, old guy without a nymphomaniac tilac. And perhaps there are some thai girls, rabid with buffalo fever. But it's still funny.

AG, i'm just poking fun. Of course, there are a million different reasons for why people might have a certain preference. I just find a particular scene play itself out over and over. This scene involves some pasty, fat, old guy waxing poetic about thai girls compared to other girls as if he was a master sommelier comparing fine wines. And while he's doing this, I'm laughing my ass off silently wondering when's the last time this guy got laid without having to open his wallet for more than a condom.

I also have this reaction when I see some pasty, fat, old guy talk about how his 20-yo tilac just loves sex so much. Now, perhaps that's because I'm a cynical, pasty, fat, old guy without a nymphomaniac tilac. And perhaps there are some thai girls, rabid with buffalo fever. But it's still funny.

That shows how good the BG's are at creating an illusion. ;)

Archived