What's so special about Thai women????

KimDidMeGood

I think it is partly the religion. Although many in SE Asia share same religion.

The culture. Since the first American GI took on R&R - foreign men with Thai women seem to be accepted in Thai culture.

Dermatology. I think Thai gals have nice skin no matter what the shade.

Diet. The Thais seem to have a diet of foods that keeps them/most thin.

Size. Most seem smaller than Western gals. Do men like small/smaller gals?

Mammary Glands. Need I say more?

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
....Plus I only interact with them in whatever of the three major native languages they happen to speak' date=' never English.[/quote']

Preahko, make a sentence out of these five word's,

trumpet I'm my blowing own. :rolleyes:

Munchmaster, first of all, learn some English. Apostrophes are not used to make plurals (except in a few limited cases), they are used in contractions to show possession.

And actually, no, I'm not blowing my own trumpet at all. I teach Southeast Asian languages for a living...speaking them kinda comes with the territory...it just happens to be what I do.

My point is rather that interacting with them in their native language a) gives them the advantage, socially, since they'll always be better speakers of the language we're using than me and B) gives me a sense of their true personality and intellect...when you're constantly hearing someone mangling your language (which describes many farang males' interactions with Thai women, i.e. the Thai women trying to express themselves in broken English), you're bound to think they're stupid...I may not agree with their logic and world view, but listening to them in their native language, I do know they're not stupid.

Thai woman are no differnet to any other woman...they just are a little more needy.

I also think they have a unique radar for a ticket out of their current situation. Even when you take them out of LOS many of them still seem to be in search and conquer mode.

you might be under their spell in LOS but take them out of their environment and they dont look so hot.

1st thing you notice is they are small and weedy in stature compared with your local gals ,and then you notice their strange old fashioned and odd clothing compared with gals back home .

Its all a spell when you are there but take one home and its all different .

ou might be under their spell in LOS but take them out of their environment and they dont look so hot.

1st thing you notice is they are small and weedy in stature compared with your local gals ,and then you notice their strange old fashioned and odd clothing compared with gals back home .

Its all a spell when you are there but take one home and its all different .

thin and weedy?

odd clothing?

just how many have you "taken out" to justify this?

just in round figures of tens

actually I'd say it's the complete opposite - take a TG to the west/africa/ME&the moon where ever & actually they'll stand out even more - as in LOS/Asia there's always hotter/prettier/slimmer/whatever strikes your fancy.

of course there's exceptions if say the guy is one of the bigger ones & the gal is one of the smaller/petite ones OK it may be a bit more odd in the west, but for more 'average' couples it'd be a head turner often if not for the usual cliche of an ATM with his asian whore LOL!

As for 'being needy' I'd say it's more of 'being practical' ;)

I am not sure if they are special or not?

What I do know is that can be easily had whether your objective is securing a BG for sex or a non-bar girl for a relationship or marriage...

They actually are quite adaptable as long as you keep them in a familar environment. They will try to please you as long as their own perceived needs are met...

They like playing the traditional feminist role in a world that has moved away from male-female roles...We like them in those roles. Who isn't tired or evn threatenined by the feminist movement, equality, equal pay for equal worth, women who play softball or wear ties to work, etc...

Maybe they fill a need or desire rather than labelling them as special?

They are good at what they do thus the attraction real or imagined.......

CB

Archived