What's so special about Thai women????

KimDidMeGood

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
... I am quite sure that the term "rented wife" doesn't exist in Japan...

maybe not, but they sure do know the term enjo kosai or 'compensated dating'...same same but different?

...Iâ??m picturing myself approaching them and asking them out for a date...

What is that special something Thai ladies have that canâ??t be found elsewhere?...

you need to get out more...chix in taipei aren't exactly shy or unattractive either...in jakarta you may well get asked out before you've worked up the 'courage' to walk up to someone...

... I am quite sure that the term "rented wife" doesn't exist in Japan...

maybe not' date=' but they sure do know the term enjo kosai or 'compensated dating'...same same but different?

I don't think so. Enjo Kosai is a new phenomenon which began in the 1990s. It's usually school girls meeting older men secretly just a few times (or only once) for a dinner and sex in a love hotel. The girls receive money and/or gifts at the end of the meeting. It hasn't anything to do with monthly stipends or other expectations from either sides. Also it is highly risky for the men being caught with a school girl, unlike in LOS they can't bribe themselves out of the situation and being caught is a kind of societal suicide...

For me, I just really like working class Thai women...they know how to have fun, and while our respective world views are vastly different, I just seem to hit it off with them really well as long as I operate (for the most part) within the realm of Thai culture and social norms, and we avoid certain topics (like rocket science, haha). Plus I only interact with them in whatever of the three major native languages they happen to speak, never English.

For me, I just really like working class Thai women...they know how to have fun, and while our respective world views are vastly different, I just seem to hit it off with them really well as long as I operate (for the most part) within the realm of Thai culture and social norms, and we avoid certain topics (like rocket science, haha). Plus I only interact with them in whatever of the three major native languages they happen to speak, never English.

That should break the ice ;)

Personally, I am totally left in the dark if they start yapping on in Phaasaa Dtai not to mention Yawi.

Never really figured out the southern dialects :(

Although I realize that Yawi is closer to Malaysian, so that prolly should me feel better.

KimDidmeGood: I will be of no help but after my introduction to a beautiful Thai Girl in Macau 7 years ago I have been hooked and screwed up all the same when it comes to Thai women. I am like an addict.

It is the women and the culture. I was able to live in Bangkok for three months and was able to meet some wonderful women. I have been back many times just because of those intereactions.

I am to the point of finishing what I have to do in the states, dropping everything, (current relationship) and moving over to BKK part time.

The more I think of it, I can not come up with an answer why. It just feels right. Dont get to hooked. Some of us just cant let go.

Archived