Mini-bus or Taxi from BKK to Pattaya

drlove

Can someone recommend a mini-bus service and give me a phone number?

I need to go from Yahnee hospital in Thonburi area to my room in BKK, door to door, after surgery.

I expect to pay a few hundred baht or so.

yanhee hospital to your room in BKK; why not just simly take a taxi from the queue waiting there?

Hello Forum Moderator...are you there?

I made a mistake in the body of my original post. It should say that I need a mini-bus from Yahnee Hospital to my room in Pattaya...not BKK. Can we just start over and delete these first two responses?

Thanks,

Dr Love

yanhee hospital to your room in BKK; why not just simly take a taxi from the queue waiting there?

Hello Forum Moderator...are you there?

I made a mistake in the body of my original post. It should say that I need a mini-bus from Yahnee Hospital to my room in Pattaya...not BKK. Can we just start over and delete these first two responses?

Thanks' date='

Dr Love

[/quote']

You can EDIT a post if you made a mistake (within a period of time).

To move along. The advice above I concur. The hotel can arrange a minibus or taxi. The hospital can do same. The phone book is full of minibus services.

Hope all is well. I love nurses but hate doctors.

As I've stated before here, my proctologist keeps calling me and stating that we need a future appointment on a Saturday night at some bar in town. I have no idea what that means. But aren't doctors appointments in a doctors office, clinic, or hospital?

I was too late to edit the post.

The hospital has a transport service - 2,500 baht to Pattaya. They have not recommended a mini-bus although I have asked.

I don't have a phone book.

I still need a recommendation for mini-bus transport from hospital to Pattaya. I hope someone will see this!

This is not hard mate. Slow down and take a breath.

Any of the car rental places offer cars and drivers. Google up Hertz, Avis, Budget, etc. and ask them.

Any travel agent will be able to get a mini van for you. There are 1000s of travel agents in BKK & PTY. Just ask one.

FWIW, you're looking at a minimum of B1500, not "a few hundred."

Cheers,

SD

Archived